Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Limp reraised in BB w AK - NL $50 6m (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510154)

AZplaya 09-26-2007 07:50 PM

Limp reraised in BB w AK - NL $50 6m

Villian is 18/11 over about 550 hands, mostly datamined. Haven't seen him get out of line or lrr like this.

Stacks:
Villian - $52
Hero - covers

Full Tilt Poker No Limit $50
6 players

Hero is dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls $.25, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.25, SB raises to $7</font>,Hero???

4 bet to $22ish? Push? Call? Fold? If you call, what do you do on a king high flop when villian leads for pot?

scallop 09-26-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Limp reraised in BB w AK - NL $50 6m

I fold and I'm happy with it. This is never +EV to 4-bet push.

AZplaya 09-26-2007 08:01 PM

btw my image should be 24/17 ish, table is pretty tight besides one uberdonk spewmonkey who is obv out of the hand.

kaz2107 09-26-2007 08:03 PM

tbh i wouldnt critize any option. i personally would call&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;shove&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;and then fold and 4 bet are equall. but i dont n e of the choices. my mood would prolly dictate wut i do. but i think with ur image of a slag that calling is better and then expecting to playing post flop more effective then this nit

bored 09-26-2007 08:05 PM

Think, type LOL in chat and fold. Then type "I guess you had AJ beat".

I'd need to see Villain limprr ALL THE TIME before doing anything but fold.

bored 09-26-2007 08:08 PM

If you call, what kind of flop would you feel good about seeing?

Axx/Kxx/AKK/KKK/QJT ?

You are going to have to fold so often to his almost certain cbet if you call this pf that I don't think it is +EV to call vs this Villain.

Chomp 09-26-2007 08:23 PM

What I'd do is pretty lame EV wise.

If it's near the end of the day and I'm tired and I've worked my ass off for my precious/pathetic $24 profit for the day, and I just can't bear the idea of this being (another) losing day, I fold.

If it's first session of the day and I'm feeling awake and alive and full of beans and wanna take on every mother, I call and play pokah. Or, I push maybe 15% of the time, rarely being worse than 45% equity and often folding a few better hands.

But as a general rule, I fold almost any hand to a LRR on principle: sorry buddy, you want action, I'm not giving it to you. Next hand please.

(All this advice will probably cost you money btw, but as I am not a robot, I sometimes need to weight psychological factors higher than EV ones).

Trogdor! 09-26-2007 08:44 PM

as stated, almost every option sucks therefore folding is best