Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Good site for bonus and rakeback (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=508838)

Flight15 09-25-2007 05:12 AM

Good site for bonus and rakeback

So I play 4 tables at $0.25/%0.50 NL. I can rake up to $2000 per months (more if it's calculated on dealt hands and not contribution to the pot). I was playing at Absolute and Ulitmate Bet, but I'm leaving because of the bad beat jackpot. It simply negates any money you would make off of bonuses there. (Also, the fact that Ultimate takes 10% from a won jackpot pisses me off to no end [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]). What are some good poker sites for bonus money AND rakeback. Since I'm playing four tables player traffic is also pretty important. Thanks.

guillaumezur 09-25-2007 07:48 AM

Re: Good site for bonus and rakeback

USA or europe?

Msrmek 09-25-2007 07:52 AM

Fulltiltpoker is great.

Aussie millions + iron man challenge + first deposit bonus + 27% rakeback + Fulltiltpoints.

Tking4unc 09-25-2007 04:07 PM

Cake, 33% rakeback and a decent deposit bonus. Only downside is no multi tabling software, I play 4 tables as well overlapped and it works pretty well

Flight15 09-25-2007 07:41 PM

I'm from Canada, so I'm up for any sites. The only problem is that I can't use Neteller or credit cards to deposit.

RichAM 09-25-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cake, 33% rakeback and a decent deposit bonus. Only downside is no multi tabling software, I play 4 tables as well overlapped and it works pretty well

[/ QUOTE ]

no PT or Hud is what turned me off

newb 09-26-2007 12:45 AM

Cryptologic network, if your not US, RB is not deducted from bonus.

Bobo Fett 09-26-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm from Canada, so I'm up for any sites. The only problem is that I can't use Neteller or credit cards to deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]
In that case, the world is your oyster! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don't play NL, so I'm not sure about traffic and level of play, but usually they correspond fairly closely to FL. I like:

OnGame
Crypto
iPoker

OnGame has good bonuses, fishy players, one of the bigger sites. Crypto has good bonuses & RB, tight players, low traffic. iPoker isn't quite as good for bonuses, player traffic is in between the other two.

All three have multiple skins...I'd suggest doing a PSO or Savvy bonus on one skin at each network, see how you like them.

WiSeIVIaN 09-26-2007 03:36 PM

Do some research on crypto monthly bonuses and also you should get epassporte.

Game selections+RB+bonuses make crypto the best, expecially if you can play on euro peak hours.

If you want soft games and to learn to play poker without a hud, go to cake poker.

You need to play at least $100NL for crpyto though. I mean you could clear it at $50NL and it would still (with rakeback) be better then full-tilt or stars, but if your raking that much and can put a 2k roll together, play some crypto $100NL.

If you want more options PM me and I'll get back to you and try to help you out. I just would rather not write mmore then you want to hear here.

GL and have a good one.

Bobo Fett 09-26-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do some research on crypto monthly bonuses and also you should get epassporte.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm curious as to why you recommend this...perhaps I'm missing something.

I have Moneybookers and Click2Pay, that takes care of everything for me quite handily. Plus I hear nothing but bad things about EPP's customer service and fees.