Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   5/10 good riverbluff or completely retarded played hand? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504498)

Kevinho_ 09-19-2007 10:44 AM

5/10 good riverbluff or completely retarded played hand?

Party Poker (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666"> Hero raises [$35 USD]MP calls 3 folds BB calls</font>.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font> pop $110
BB checks, Hero bets $80 MP calls BB folds.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font> pot $270
Hero checks MP bets $200 Hero calls

River: 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font> pot $670
Hero bets $350

i have to edit the handhistory manually i have no clue why it doesnt show any action wtf
im not sure if my contibet is a good idea against 2 players,
on the turn i get the idea of beeing in front and on the river i cant resist to bluff to represent a high diamond because suddenly i see me behind and he could have many many hands i could get him off and i want to prevent him bluffing me out in case he has a busted draw (i.e. 89) or whatever worse than me

MP had very loose stats like a very weak player

what do you guys think?

Laetus 09-19-2007 11:01 AM

Re: 5/10 good riverbluff or completely retarded played hand?

I would c/f turn.

As played, the key in this hand is if villain bets diamond draws on turn or not. If not easy bet on river.

invid 09-19-2007 11:04 AM

4 diamonds? you dont have one? and a sort of value bet on river? c/f turn plzzz

Renton 09-19-2007 11:05 AM

im gonna look like such a noob here, but i'll ask anyway: given your reads, isn't this a minus ev flop bet?

I think turn is a bet or a c/f, c/c being the worst option.

As played to the river, i think its incredibly unlikely that he folds here. A loose passive player is going to be calling you with any diamond and sometimes worse.

Kevinho_ 09-19-2007 01:16 PM

thanks for your answers

so it was a completely garbage play [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and i basically played every street wrong [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

i had a bad run the 30min before that hand so i think it was kind of tilt / chasing losses play - good to know for the future

i think i should have just checkfolded the flop, i dont think a flop contibet is profitable

he folded btw so i was very very lucky [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ttgirl 09-19-2007 01:45 PM

the flop bet is horrendous.

TyFuji 09-19-2007 04:18 PM

firing the river is fine, I think, but only because of your odd play on earlier streets happening to represent the Ad. I definetly would have c/f flop and c/f turn, but since the hand played out the way that it did he's certainly folding flopped baby flushes, etc. He might even fold the Qd if he's nitty.