Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Lilholdem on Realpokertraining - any good? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503293)

BananaDan 09-17-2007 07:58 PM

Lilholdem on Realpokertraining - any good?

I saw that Lilholdem is now making videos at Realpokertraining and of course I´m curious if they´re any good. Anyone seen them and can give some comments on quality etc?

Couldn´t find a thread on this although I do find that surprising. Maybe I´m just not very good at using the searchthingy.

TomHimself 09-17-2007 08:02 PM

Re: Lilholdem on Realpokertraining - any good?

honestly i can only assume they are horrible strategy wise because he cant explain himself well most likely but comed wise they have to be gold. niga they fk u

GSykes 09-17-2007 08:11 PM

Yaaaaa booyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ace ace unda da gun in this beeeeeeeeeeotch rebuy hollla imma gonna limp to throw these fools

ship ship holla holla they be raisin in [censored]

aight im allll in

what

[censored]

[censored] the [censored] u

fckn arb crooks

btch im cutr

swongs they r1 thing

G-Diddy20 09-17-2007 11:34 PM

i don't know if the video is any good but i don't think anyone question that he is the best online tournament player on the planet right now. his run in the past few months has been one of the most amazing feats online i have ever seen.

JSchnett 09-17-2007 11:42 PM

"My frens be sayn u getn 2-1 I'm like, 2-1? I don even kno wut dat means 2-1..." "nah what I'm sayn?"

the alex 09-17-2007 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"My frens be sayn u getn 2-1 I'm like, 2-1? I don even kno wut dat means 2-1..." "nah what I'm sayn?"

[/ QUOTE ]

bigballz 09-17-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
not really, no

BadgerPro 09-19-2007 03:18 AM

Just read this review about his videos in a thread on P5s:

[ QUOTE ]
don't get too excited... he just zooms through the hands in a replayer, never stopping to analyze anyone elses play other than his own, and he is basically giving a play-by-play, with very little in the way of analysis.

he never talks about a hand he isn't involved in--there would be huge all in pots between other players, and he would click the replayer to advance to the next hand as quick as he can.

[/ QUOTE ]

LuckyLloyd 09-19-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't know if the video is any good but i don't think anyone question that he is the best online tournament player on the planet right now. his run in the past few months has been one of the most amazing feats online i have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I wouldn't question that he has been running better than a Kenyan long - distance champion over the past few months. And he 3 - bets and goes all - in a lot - which helps.

ASPoker8 09-19-2007 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but i don't think anyone question that he is the best online tournament player on the planet right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I question this