Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   lol raiders (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=502508)

BowToYourSensei 09-16-2007 07:41 PM

lol raiders

delete this thread in about an hour or so, but was there a doubt in anyone's mind that janikowski misses the 2nd field goal?

THAY3R 09-16-2007 07:45 PM

Re: lol raiders

Link to fiasco

BGnight 09-16-2007 07:50 PM

I knew he would. I'm a raiders fan. It's the curse of Shanahan. I'm calling shenanigans. The ball was snapped before the timeout was called. I hope Shanahan gets mugged, beaten, and raped in front of his children.

Honestly, I hope he dies or gets cancer. He's pure evil. A little fking rat.

GuyIncognito 09-16-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
delete this thread in about an hour or so, but was there a doubt in anyone's mind that janikowski misses the 2nd field goal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say there was about a 60% chance.

Case Closed 09-16-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I knew he would. I'm a raiders fan. It's the curse of Shanahan. I'm calling shenanigans. The ball was snapped before the timeout was called. I hope Shanahan gets mugged, beaten, and raped in front of his children.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely terrible.

chim17 09-16-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if your owner didn't screw him out of a ton of money he wouldn't be a curse against you?

BGnight 09-16-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF do you expect? I'm a Raider fan azzhole, so die in a greasefire you pansy.

housenuts 09-16-2007 07:56 PM

oh my god. that game was way too stressful. i had the broncos in my survivor pool this week. man that was brutal.

vixticator 09-16-2007 07:59 PM

52 yard field goals are not high percentage plays. Obv they had to kick on 4th down. Other games tho I see coaches running clock out with about 48 yard FG upcoming, see: Lions. Annoucners also think this is a good idea. Clearly you should keep moving chains. Or, try.

O Fen�meno 09-16-2007 08:09 PM

rigged