Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   L.A. Get Together (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501561)

Banks2334 09-15-2007 06:13 AM

L.A. Get Together

1) Matt F-ing Sklansky rules. If you have not met him, please do because he rules and this website would not be half as good without him.
2) Most 2+2'ers are as normal as you and I(shut up Tuq). Just a bunch of people with a common bond.
3) Aloysius' picture is available to the highest bidder.
4) Aladare prefers to be called "asstastic".
5) 2+2 homegame at the Banks residence in the spring, now that I have checked you all out.

Good times. May LFS wake up in the morning. Peace.
Banks.

SNOWBALL 09-15-2007 07:10 AM

Re: L.A. Get Together

banks,

I like you, and you're cool, and we had a great time together, but I still have to fight you b/c you couldn't STFU when Kira (mat's gf)was trying to give her toast. Sorry bro.

Los Feliz Slim 09-15-2007 12:29 PM

I don't feel good.

J.A.K. 09-15-2007 12:42 PM

Pics of aladare's ass pls.

aladare 09-15-2007 01:00 PM

OMG- last nite was SO fun!!! I really enjoyed meeting all that showed up- WAY cool- we should hang more often! Kiera TOTALLY rocks- and Mat too! Those in town, if you all wanna get together tomorrow (sun) can't today b/c i'm going to the awesome concert LA invasion!!! WHEW!!! But i feel like crap! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But tomorrow, if you all wanna go to the beach or whatever, that would be very cool. It's gonna be like 80 tomorrow- so a good day to relax [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm gonna PM Kiera & Mat, Tuq my cell number so you can contact me while you all are in town [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I am shocked how cool everyone was- and Banks, i have to agree w/snowball about interupting Kiera's amazing toast! I'm sorry i missed out on the patron. Any left??

-ala

Georgia Avenue 09-15-2007 01:01 PM

pics pics pics pics pics picpics

aladare 09-15-2007 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pics of aladare's ass pls.

[/ QUOTE ]
AHHHHHH you missed out! Should made the LA Get together [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

CrazyEyez 09-15-2007 01:03 PM

pics + stories plz

thirddan 09-15-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't feel good.

[/ QUOTE ]

at least you are still alive [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and the a ss is quite nice...(aladare's, not LFS's)

aladare 09-15-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't feel good.

[/ QUOTE ]

at least you are still alive [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and the a ss is quite nice...(aladare's, not LFS's)

[/ QUOTE ]
Why thank ya!!! I don't feel good either!

I wanted to add- that if the out of towners: Mat & Kiera, Tuq, Iggy are wanting to get together later (after my concert) i might be up for that...i PMed them my cell number so they can text me since i won't be online today.

god i have many decks of cards- and i don't play poker but i think i would just b/c you all were SO f-ing COOL!!!

F--- i'm still drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u tell??????? haha

-ala