Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV, i have a challenge for you (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501452)

BowToYourSensei 09-15-2007 01:08 AM

BBV, i have a challenge for you

it's 10 pm my time, my uncle lives about a block from me, and he invited family and friends over for a bbq. i got there at about 8. there's this pretty cute 19 year old (she's part of the family friends), kinda short, nice rack, anyway, i wouldn't mind [censored] her but i could care less if i did.

the reason i tell you this is cuz i came home to put my clothes in the dryer, in an hour i'm leaving with some friends who came up from san diego to go to san francisco, there, whatever, i will be drinking and what have you.

but more to the point, i'm going back to my uncle's place in about 5 minutes. like i said, i could care less about [censored] this girl but i wouldn't mind if i did. i think the next 5-10 minutes i should do a "BBV choose your adventure" sort of thing, you lay out my play on how to bed this girl within the next 30 minutes, TR to come tomorrow morning/afternoon.

gogogogogogoo

schundler 09-15-2007 01:09 AM

Re: BBV, i have a challenge for you

yesssssssss I asked for this yesterday in ocean's thread ty byts.

jmill2511 09-15-2007 01:10 AM

Tell her you're something in BBV?

BowToYourSensei 09-15-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tell her you're something in BBV?

[/ QUOTE ]

that'll definitely get her moist

DarkForceRising 09-15-2007 01:12 AM

First off, I think we should establish whether you could or could not care less about [censored] this girl.

schundler 09-15-2007 01:12 AM

how well do you know her.. she's family friend you said?

DannyOcean_ 09-15-2007 01:12 AM

alcohol would definitely help.

also, if you have any baller shtt laying around the house, get it. watch, sunglasses, whatever.

Conspire 09-15-2007 01:12 AM

Tell her you are a internet poker player and well known on a huge poker forum. That never gets the panties off when I try it, but u are Iranian dammit!

BowToYourSensei 09-15-2007 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First off, I think we should establish whether you could or could not care less about [censored] this girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

whichever one means apathetic (i've got enough alcohol in me to not know [censored] about the english language right now)

BowToYourSensei 09-15-2007 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how well do you know her.. she's family friend you said?

[/ QUOTE ]

first time i've met her. daughter of a friend of my uncle's immediate family.