Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Latex Nun destroying the forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=500333)

mmbt0ne 09-13-2007 02:38 PM

Latex Nun destroying the forum

This poster's name is apparently no longer formatting correctly so it is stretching out any thread (s)he posts in or makes.

Can someone please either fix what is wrong, or edit the name?

tuq 09-13-2007 03:21 PM

Re: Latex Nun destroying the forum

LOL, I started a thread about this guy in the mod forum yesterday. I don't know how/why he did that but it's finally been fixed.

Los Feliz Slim 09-13-2007 03:24 PM

Latex Nun claims to be a woman, FYI.

tuq 09-13-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that poster may be Dead. I PMed MEbenhoe about that because they are mortal enemies or something and I don't know how to do IP checks.

By the way, seeing that it was fixed right after it was posted here but nearly a full day after I posted about it in the mod forum should give you guys an idea of how little goes down in there.

nath 09-13-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Latex Nun destroying the forum

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a really cheesy horror movie

Troll_Inc 09-13-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that poster may be Dead. I PMed MEbenhoe about that because they are mortal enemies or something and I don't know how to do IP checks.

By the way, seeing that it was fixed right after it was posted here but nearly a full day after I posted about it in the mod forum should give you guys an idea of how little goes down in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you dont have alot of pull in there; IHMO?

tuq 09-13-2007 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you dont have alot of pull in there; IHMO?

[/ QUOTE ]
In the spirit of full disclosure I should point out that the thread did get nine replies (one or two may have been from me though) but nobody did anything. The guy who fixed it said he saw the thread here first. But yeah I definitely have no pull, I am merely a front-line solider destined to be sacrificed in the never ending hidden battles that are ModWars™.

Troll_Inc 09-13-2007 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am merely a front-line solider destined to be sacrificed in the never ending hidden battles that are ModWars™.

[/ QUOTE ]

A tip from the top, never let it get to the point where you allow yourself to be sacrificed...commit Harry Carey premptively.

tuq 09-13-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am merely a front-line solider destined to be sacrificed in the never ending hidden battles that are ModWars™.

[/ QUOTE ]

A tip from the top, never let it get to the point where you allow yourself to be sacrificed...commit Harry Carey premptively.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, I've killed myself like 46 times already. It's like "Groundhog Day".

The Mayo 09-13-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try again

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/p...rey2_getty.jpg