Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Donkaments and Karaoke (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=500234)

Hattifnatt 09-13-2007 12:32 PM

Donkaments and Karaoke

After a few (lots of) drinks and some karaoke yesterday both me and my girlfriend was home from work today.

She said that she wanted to play a donkament, so I signed up for a $25 donkament with 100 entries. However, she fell asleep so she didnt play it. I had some other things to take care of but after an hour I started playing it and finally won it for a 1st price of $750.

The standard deal is that when she play a donkament I pay the entry fee and she get half of eventual winnings. But, since she didnt play a hand I am unsure if I have to give her the money. But if it wasnt for her I should never have entered it. Maybe I should give her like $100?

<font color="white">.</font>

dhg223 09-13-2007 12:36 PM

Re: Donkaments and Karaoke

She asked you to sign her up and then fell asleep? KITP and keep the money.

Snoman13 09-13-2007 12:45 PM

You're going to spend it on her eventually anyways...keep it.

hallo! 09-13-2007 12:51 PM

buy her somethin nice, another girl or so

Hattifnatt 09-13-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're going to spend it on her eventually anyways...keep it.

[/ QUOTE ]
true.

jfish 09-13-2007 02:42 PM

wow are you serious? why would you even consider giving it to her? does she expect it?

diddyeinstein 09-13-2007 02:48 PM

And if she does expect it, isn't that even more of a reason not to hand it over? Take her to a nice dinner.

Pat Southern 09-13-2007 03:06 PM

Just do something unexpected for her in the $100-$200 range.

Hattifnatt 09-13-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow are you serious? why would you even consider giving it to her? does she expect it?

[/ QUOTE ]
not really, but I want to do the right thing.

tomorrow we are going an expensive restaurant called Oaxen which is consider by many to be the best in Sweden, maybe I should just pay for her food and drinks there (which I might have done anyway) and everything is fine.

grando 09-13-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
not really, but I want to do the right thing.

tomorrow we are going an expensive restaurant called Oaxen which is consider by many to be the best in Sweden, maybe I should just pay for her food and drinks there (which I might have done anyway) and everything is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep