Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FTP Store Plasma trip report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=499168)

razorbacker 09-12-2007 01:17 AM

FTP Store Plasma trip report

Ordered Plasma from store on September 1st. Received an email the next day confirming my address and wanting my phone number for courier, the email also said expect 6-8 weeks. September 7th I missed a DHL delivery from CDW corp. I go to pick it up on Monday, September 10th and there is my Panasonic TV.

-zero- 09-12-2007 01:52 AM

Re: FTP Store Plasma trip report

Now all they have to do is ship these [censored] things to Canada [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

tagtastic 09-12-2007 01:54 AM

So you're saying it was delivered 7 days after placing the order (not a typo meaning ordered on August 1st?)

If so, nice.

Also, do you know what you would have done if there was a problem with the TV? (dead pixels, damaged, some other problem)

I'm probably gonna order a the 42" Panasonic from FTP's store soon to sell to my Dad for a big discount off retail (I already have a 50" Pioneer plasma for myself [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). Just hit 300k points today.

steel108 09-12-2007 02:17 AM

I ordered the camera, camcorder, bathrobe, and slippers... still waiting.

Did you order on Sept 1st or August 1st?

razorbacker 09-12-2007 06:01 PM

It was delivered in 7 days. CDW Corp is the company that sent the plasma so I guess I would have had to work it out with them.

I also ordered the navigation system the same day and haven't received it. I ordered the Sony DVD camcorder about 6 months ago and it took 6 weeks. I'm not sure why the plasma was sent so quickly.

nazbrok 09-13-2007 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I ordered the camera, camcorder, bathrobe, and slippers... still waiting.

Did you order on Sept 1st or August 1st?

[/ QUOTE ]

bathrobe ? where did you find that ??? !!!

Josem 09-13-2007 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bathrobe ? where did you find that ??? !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ftp store, i think

orentha 09-13-2007 02:29 PM

yep. the robe is in the ft store, and it's pure class.

Pokerlicious 09-13-2007 02:56 PM

I had a similar experience...ordered the 42" plasma in August and had it about 10 days later.

cmitch 09-13-2007 03:53 PM

I thought that you were saving those points in case FTP decided to offer live tourney buy-ins with points in the future.

Can you post a Rakeback hit trip report when the end of the month rolls around? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!