Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Does SSMTT want to see official review threads? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495330)

Bond18 09-06-2007 08:31 PM

Does SSMTT want to see official review threads?

Hey guys,

First of all for those who don't know how the official review threads work here's the basic run down:

First, someone sends me a raw HH in an email. I take the HH and upload it in the PXF HH animator then create a thread and post the link.

The other members of the forum look over the HH and comment/ask questions by taking down the hand number and their thoughts.

The person who's HH it is in the thread should check in regularly to respond to the comments and questions.

That's all there is to it.

So what i need to know is how many people would like to particpate. There needs to be people who do reviews on top of people who submit HH's, as the threads are useless without feedback.

I should be able to review some but very probably not all of the threads, as it can be fairly time consuming.

On the plus side, this is a pretty excellent way to improve the areas of your game that you normally woudln't be made aware of by posting the occasional thread.

So if you'd like to see these come to SSMTT, let me know in this thread.

udbrky 09-06-2007 08:33 PM

Re: Does SSMTT want to see official review threads?

That'd be nice.

Bond18 09-06-2007 08:38 PM

Also, if people don't mind i'll put up all the threads to prevent a possible flood.

I'm thinking 2-3 a week, the threads normally stick around a few days and having a bunch go up at a time would likely result in very few actually being reviewed.

Sherman 09-06-2007 08:40 PM

I'd review w/comments.

Sherman

PS - When the hell did Bond become a mod? Congrats!

GeniusOrCrazy 09-06-2007 08:42 PM

sounds like a good thing to me. am i right in thinkin ud only pick certain hands to review?

on a similar(ish) note do you think the play a hand with the masters will ever make a return??

and

Bond18 09-06-2007 08:45 PM

Genius, we review the full HH. Certainly in the replayer you can skip the hands where hero folds T4o in EP.

Sherman, today. Woot!

GeniusOrCrazy 09-06-2007 08:57 PM

your supposed to fold T4o....damn it!!

great idea. from what ive gathered in my short time here people have crying out for this kinda stuff

AC-Cobra 09-06-2007 08:59 PM

100% behind this.

the alex 09-06-2007 09:07 PM

What I was wondering is if we're already PXF subs, are we sending you the link to the HH and are you putting up all review threads now? Or are PXF subs still posting them ourselves?

Bond18 09-06-2007 09:09 PM

If your a sub you can upload it yourself, then send me the link in a PM.