Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Who shaves their balls? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=494745)

wickedgoodtrader 09-06-2007 02:06 AM

Who shaves their balls?

My buddies keep telling me I need to shave my balls. I get lotsa pussy and haven't had any complaints but then again i don't think they'd complain even if they wanted to. I just don't get my balls licked as much.

I shaved em before and they itched like crazy so i stopped. Anyone got any pointers or do you all think shaving balls is unecessary.

ebepse 09-06-2007 02:07 AM

Re: Who shaves their balls?

i was jsut shaving my balls while talking to drizzle earlier

09-06-2007 02:08 AM

Get a chick to do it.

They pretty good at grooming down there. With my ex gf i made a game out of it.

Man Our Units 09-06-2007 02:17 AM

Thanks for contributing another worthless thread to BBV4L. Keep it up, maybe you will get your wish and NT will mod us. MORAN.

09-06-2007 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for contributing another worthless thread to BBV4L. Keep it up, maybe you will get your wish and NT will mod us. MORAN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah your thread was brilliant,

Your the come your mother should have swallowed, learn to read

RPatterson67 09-06-2007 02:20 AM

After you shave them make sure to post a "ask me about shaving my balls" thread.

Man Our Units 09-06-2007 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Rather then posting a thread about something worthless and a waste of time to read, I posted a thread that asked a sensible question and also will perhaps help other people clean up BBV4L.

kevin017 09-06-2007 02:27 AM

i started shaving my balls a few months ago. it only itches the first time you do it, and it only takes like 2 mins a week. i really can't see why you wouldn't tbh, in retrospect ball-hair is gross.

i've heard conditioner is good to use when shaving, but i just shave in the shower w water only. stretch skin tight where possible, be gentle, and use a good razor. after you do it a few times its seriously like once a week for 30 seconds and you're done.

09-06-2007 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Rather then posting a thread about something worthless and a waste of time to read, I posted a thread that asked a sensible question and also will perhaps help other people clean up BBV4L.

[/ QUOTE ]

BBV4L is not for serious ghey faq questions!!!!111@!

This is classic BBV4L now stop de-railing this thread PM me if you have an issue.

schundler 09-06-2007 02:37 AM

get drunk first and use a knife