Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Won tickets to 50cents VIP pool party on accident, what is my play? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492915)

miami32 09-03-2007 08:19 PM

Won tickets to 50cents VIP pool party on accident, what is my play?

So today I'm driving around setting my radio stations on my car and I come across one that I like. The dj is saying something about calling in for requests and he is playing the top 5 at some time or whatever oddly which was oddly not 5. Anywho so I decide to call in and request a song which is really random. So I call in and it rings for like what is forever and then some guy answers and screams "YOU'RE CALLER 19!!!" I had to name the top 5 songs, which I did. I had to choose between snoops vip pool party or fifty's. I have no idea why I choose 50. I don't even like 50.

I'm obviously gonna go. Free booze plus hot bitches. Plus the fact that I might be the only dorky internet poker playing white boy around is far to appealing to miss. I have one extra pass which I'm going to give to my boy Assani. Although I kind of think I should go to the rhino and have the gold diggers fight over who can be 50s next babies mamma.

Assuming that I don't do that, and I do go with Assani, what should I do?

I have two thoughts so far, one-go dressed as the college drop out bear and obviusly get thrown out. Or two-wear a kanye west tshirt and just randomly talk [censored] to 50 if he ever happens to walk by me.

oe39 09-03-2007 08:20 PM

Re: Won tickets to 50cents VIP pool party on accident, what is my play

sounds like you already have two great ideas

TheRedRocket 09-03-2007 08:21 PM

please post the trip report you getting your ass kicked

Steven_Q_Erkel 09-03-2007 08:27 PM

Your goal for the night should definitely be to find a place in 50's entourage. Maybe play up the dorky angle a little bit and try to fit in as the token nerd.

miami32 09-03-2007 08:29 PM

I'd be more then happy if he tried to [censored] me up. I'd sue the [censored] out of him.

XXXNoahXXX 09-03-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your goal for the night should definitely be to find a place in 50's entourage. Maybe play up the dorky angle a little bit and try to fit in as the token nerd.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphic...82004_bigb.jpg

OP,

make your ringtone Kanye and have it go off as much as possible. (obviously in addition the other stuff)

TheRedRocket 09-03-2007 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be more then happy if he tried to [censored] me up. I'd sue the [censored] out of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

It won't be him, it will be some random dude who throws you your head for him and who will have a [censored] load of witnesses saying you started it.

But by all means go in there and be a trash talking tough guy

miami32 09-03-2007 08:39 PM

Okay, first off, how dare you call me a tough guy! I'm an internet poker player. I'm a pussy. Second off, if one of them hit me @ a 50 cent sponsered event which I'm sure will have plenty of security at Ceasers and I got injured in the least I have plenty of options to sue. It was just a joke, settle down.But rest assured, if I get liqoured up enough I'll talk all kinds of trash about how Kanye is better then him. I'm not going to ask for a fight, but there is a 99% chance I'm getting thrown out.

TheRedRocket 09-03-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But rest assured, if I get liqoured up enough I'll talk all kinds of trash about how Kanye is better then him. I'm not going to ask for a fight, but there is a 99% chance I'm getting thrown out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

nyc999 09-03-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But rest assured, if I get liqoured up enough I'll talk all kinds of trash about how Kanye is better then him. I'm not going to ask for a fight, but there is a 99% chance I'm getting thrown out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting thrown out will 99% result in some bodily harm to you. Bouncers kick the sh&t out of people all the time and usually are not faced with lawsuits, and if they are they will have some argument that they were in the right. Please post a TR.