Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Teaching poor inner city youth to play the pokahs! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492816)

AAismyfriend 09-03-2007 06:07 PM

Teaching poor inner city youth to play the pokahs!

So Jfish's recent staking thread and snowbank's teach a homeless guy to play poker thread inspired me to come up with this idea........I'm gonna teach a poor inner city ghetto child to play poker. I'm going to be pretty picky about who I select, and whatever candidate I choose will definitely have to come with a recommendation of sorts. I'll keep you guys updated once this gets underway, and maybe we can get some prop bets going.

minnesotasam 09-03-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Teaching poor inner city youth to play the pokahs!

Where from?

DWarrior 09-03-2007 06:20 PM

gl, don't get shot.

hed zup 09-03-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Jfish's recent staking thread and snowbank's teach a homeless guy to play poker thread inspired me to come up with this idea........I'm gonna teach a poor inner city ghetto child to play poker. I'm going to be pretty picky about who I select, and whatever candidate I choose will definitely have to come with a recommendation of sorts. I'll keep you guys updated once this gets underway, and maybe we can get some prop bets going.

[/ QUOTE ]

pick me yo

AAismyfriend 09-03-2007 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where from?

[/ QUOTE ]

New Haven, CT. I went to a high school where I was part of the 12% white minority so if I can get my old statistics teacher to round up a couple prospects I think I could make this happen almost definitely.

AAismyfriend 09-03-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pick me yo

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were poor, black, and lived in the hood........why would you be trolling in BBV?

Teh1337zor 09-03-2007 06:27 PM

hopefully no ones gay about him gambling

i say go for it

AAismyfriend 09-03-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hopefully no ones gay about him gambling

i say go for it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea thats the only problem really, but my old stat and psychology teachers know what I do and that I make a lot of money, plus they love me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

zasterguava 09-03-2007 06:35 PM

He would have already acquired an edge in poker too. When he goes busto and develops a gambling problem he'll have no problem finding ways in which to replemish his roll.

neverforgetlol 09-03-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where from?

[/ QUOTE ]

New Haven, CT. I went to a high school where I was part of the 12% white minority so if I can get my old statistics teacher to round up a couple prospects I think I could make this happen almost definitely.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are minorities in CT?