Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Absolute Poker Bug Costs me Two SNG Buyins (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491085)

mindstatez 08-31-2007 11:22 PM

Absolute Poker Bug Costs me Two SNG Buyins

I sign up for a SNG, I begin playing. Everything is cool.

Then I sign up for a heads up SNG, the table doesn't pop open. WTF. Also there's no button to click on, like the usual one when merely observing a tournament.

I go to 'registered in tournaments' , NOTHING IS LISTED. However, my balance has deducted the buyin for the heads up SNG. I say oh my god, this better not be a problem. I close Absolute Poker, I reopen it, upon reopening the client, neither SNG pops up.

I go to "find player ID" and enter myself, NOT ONE table comes up, nothing. I go to 'registered in tournaments' again, again nothing. Not one table is displayed, simply a blank white screen with no content.

I reopen again, nothing. I close every single thing, my AIM, my music, I reopen again, NOTHING.

Then I look for a number, can't find a number. I quickly write an email detailing the problem, no response yet.

I'm not sure if this bug is widespread right now or what, but I am steaming. I even requested the hand history of the heads up SNG where it's clear I did not play one hand, I also was in good condition in the single table tournament at the time.

Is anyone else experiencing this? My version of Absolute is current, I'm so furious right now because I'm out the money and in the one tournament, I NEVER got the chance to play, nothing was listed under "registered in tournaments", I tried finding myself and nothing worked.

I really, really hope this gets handled because I was really enjoying Absolute. I understand they may not credit me the original SNG since I "technically" played a few hands, although I'm sure I was blinded out when I likely would've cashed. But the heads up SNG I didn't even have an opportunity to play, the table never popped up and no matter what there was absolutely no way to make it. I really, really hope they credit me back the buyin, because that's [censored] up.

ptmusic 09-01-2007 12:08 AM

Re: Absolute Poker Bug Costs me Two SNG Buyins

Same problem here, 9pm PST. I just entered 1, though, and the table never came up. The tournament has been running for a while, but no one has any chips according to the tournament lobby window.

I emailed them too.

mindstatez 09-01-2007 12:11 AM

That is so refreshing to hear, not the situation, it obviously sucks, but this means other people are having this problem we are having too, there is NO WAY they can be asses here and not credit us our buyins back.

Dude it sucks the one tourny I was doing good in, my stack wasnt huge but I really felt comfortable and in good position, then the darned other tournament I never got a chance to play.

Oliver Nipples 09-01-2007 12:51 AM

Signed up for a $100 HU match, table appeared empty, both of us in the lobby had 0 chips for about 20 minutes and when I reopened the table it was Freeroll table -0 empty. Lobby just vanished.

mindcirkus 09-01-2007 12:55 AM

same for me, 2 buy ins

mindstatez 09-01-2007 12:57 AM

Oliver,

Did it deduct the $100 from your balance also? I'm sure they'll resolve this situation as the emails start coming in, and we always have this thread for players to comment on who have been shorted tonight.

Oliver Nipples 09-01-2007 01:00 AM

Yeah, money for the buy-in is gone.

Backspin20 09-01-2007 01:15 AM

Sky is falling...good thing I just opened an account at AP

mindstatez 09-01-2007 01:21 AM

Backspin,

I'm sure this is just a freak error, they recently updated their client so perhaps something was out of whack. Haven't had a reply back to my email yet though, not sure how long it usually takes, hopefully not FTP long.

Borgland 09-01-2007 02:15 AM

Yeah I got popped for a SNG buyin. Wish I checked here first.

Registered but cant sit. Money was deducted.