Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   PP - verifying identity (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=488634)

ZaiGezunt 08-28-2007 09:26 PM

PP - verifying identity

PP has asked me to verify my identitiy a coupls times in the past when i have wanted to up my cashout restrictions . I just turned 18 last week so i never sent in . Now id like to send it in but im wondering if theyll 'penalize' me / freeze my account or anything like that ?? Or they dont really care how old you are..

bouglas 08-28-2007 10:17 PM

Re: PP - verifying identity

you need to be over 18 and I would assume they DO care how old you are.

ZaiGezunt 08-28-2007 10:26 PM

But care enough that teyre gonna backtrack ?

Also what are all the underage people doing ?

Injection 08-29-2007 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess an underage person would use their parents name and their details for the account.. If you've entered a fake name and/or fake DOB etc, you've probably committed fraud and broken the site's Terms/Conditions.. You're probably screwed and will need to cash-out some other way.

dsalt 08-29-2007 01:37 PM

I played online for 3.5 years before I turned 18. On my 18th birthday I emailed pokerstars and told them to update my account with my correct information. I even thanked them for allowing me to play underage...they sent me an email back telling me my info has been updated...

Kriber13 08-29-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PP has asked me to verify my identitiy a coupls times in the past when i have wanted to up my cashout restrictions . I just turned 18 last week so i never sent in . Now id like to send it in but im wondering if theyll 'penalize' me / freeze my account or anything like that ?? Or they dont really care how old you are..

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you ever want to stir that mess? Just cash out whatever amount you're allowed to until you got nothing in the account. Meanwhile play elsewhere empire if you like the games with the correct information. Sites do confiscate winnings when you breach TC, not sure about party though.

But why bring the matter to their attention when they still got you cash? Dont!

ZaiGezunt 08-29-2007 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess an underage person would use their parents name and their details for the account.. If you've entered a fake name and/or fake DOB etc, you've probably committed fraud and broken the site's Terms/Conditions.. You're probably screwed and will need to cash-out some other way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fruad ??
I have my correct info ..which is why im asking ..pls read OP.