Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   HUD - what stats do you have showing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=487278)

sonartec 08-27-2007 06:49 AM

HUD - what stats do you have showing

After playing of and on at sites that weren't compatable, but now am playing a bit at sites that are

What stats do you guys show.

obviously PFR, Hands VPIP andtotal aggression factor,anything else you guys find invaluable?

Noir_Desir 08-27-2007 06:56 AM

Re: HUD - what stats do you have showing

WTS, Attempt to steal, folded BB to steal. I rarely use anything else.

YertleTurtle 08-27-2007 03:41 PM

My hud show VPIP, PFR, TAF, Total Hands, Attempt to Steal, Folded BB to Steal and Went to SD.

admiralfluff 08-27-2007 04:05 PM

VPIP PFR TAF total hands

ASB FBBtS

Fold to flop bet, Fold to flop continuation bet

flop af, trun af, river af

I regularly use all of these (usually looking at multiple stats to paint a picture of general strategy) and also constantly look at the pop-up to see flop and turn c/r, so I will probably try to squeeze those in.

Tryptamean 08-27-2007 04:15 PM

Do you guys filter the hands for 4-6 handed play? If so, I've been suspicious that PA HUD is not actually filtering the hands from my database. Maybe I should ask that on their forums... just been too lazy I guess.

admiralfluff 08-27-2007 04:17 PM

Yeah, I have filters for 5-6 handed, 3-4 haned, and hu. It appears to be working fine for me.

sonartec 08-27-2007 07:07 PM

can you set it up so that it automatically filters for the amount of players at the table?

admiralfluff 08-27-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you set it up so that it automatically filters for the amount of players at the table?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's under the 'filters' tab of the preferences menu. It's the 'player ranges' option.

Tryptamean 08-27-2007 07:47 PM

I think he means, so that it automatically changes the filter based on how many players are active. I've thought that would be a sweet feature, but I don't think the program can actively change its settings.

admiralfluff 08-27-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he means, so that it automatically changes the filter based on how many players are active. I've thought that would be a sweet feature, but I don't think the program can actively change its settings.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what the player ranges feature does. If you add a range of 2-3 players, it will filter stats for 2-3 handed and display when there are 2-3 players on the table. If you then add a range of 6-6 players, it will filter stats for 6 handed when there are 6 players, 2-3 handed when there are 2-3 players, and no filter when there are 4-5 players.

You should email PAHUD support if you need more help setting it up.