Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fulltilt account closed before I get any money on (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=486945)

foal 08-26-2007 07:57 PM

Fulltilt account closed before I get any money on

About nine months ago I played a little bit of play money on full tilt. Then I started playing real money on Poker Stars. Just recently I decided to switch to real money on Full Tilt. I couldn't even remember my old name and made a new account, signing up through Rakereduction. Since then I've been trying to unsuccessfully to deposit money. Full Tilt customer service has been very unresponsive until just now when they emailed to tell me my account was closed, because I'm not allowed to have multiple accounts. They said my old account is still open to play with. I can't figure out how to access my old account, as my usual password isn't working and it's saying my email address doesn't match the name when I try to use the retrieve password thing. I emailed fulltilt support about this and hopefully they actually respond to something I say/ask for once. I asked them if they would consider simply closing my old name and letting me keep the new one -- and also for help in accessing my old one if not. Even if I manage to access my old account, am I screwed on rakeback? Am I possibly screwed from playing on fulltilt at all? I realize I was a moron when I made that play money account, I have no idea what sort of sign up info I put. I mean I can't imagine that I'd use a fake email address and my real name (WTF). Ugh, I was looking forward to playing on FT, but it's been a nightmare so far, I may just give up.

omaha hi lo king 08-26-2007 09:00 PM

Re: Fulltilt account closed before I get any money on

new account with rakeback at full tilt fuggetaboutit

foal 08-26-2007 11:19 PM

I'd heard on this board, though, that if the old account was just play money then you could make a new account with rakeback.

cardman 08-26-2007 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd heard on this board, though, that if the old account was just play money then you could make a new account with rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I've heard too. Unless you've deposited real money already in to the 1st account.

foal 08-26-2007 11:25 PM

Update: They "considered my situation" and decided to close my old account instead of my new one. I am very happy.

apefish 08-27-2007 01:08 AM

I have mixed emotions on this. On the one hand I'm happy for OP.
On the other hand, are you sure this was Full Tilt?

mindstatez 08-27-2007 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you sure this was Full Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah seriously. Prompt, helpful replies? And letting you keep your new account for rakeback? I had them close my f'ing account because they wouldn't budge on this, even though I never signed up through any affiliate.

Bobo Fett 08-27-2007 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you sure this was Full Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah seriously. Prompt, helpful replies? And letting you keep your new account for rakeback? I had them close my f'ing account because they wouldn't budge on this, even though I never signed up through any affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]
Difference here being that OP hadn't played real money on the first account...I assume you had?

As to the prompt, helpful replies....I'm at a loss too.

boohaa12 08-27-2007 02:02 AM

agree, if he hadnt played real $$$$ in past why would he in future is one line of though. FT doesnt mind giving RB if a player suddenly wants to put $ into there system.
0% of 0 = 0
x% of real$ = something

Hiiiiiiii 08-27-2007 02:14 AM

What if you deposit fake money?