Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Health and Fitness (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   workout stench- how standard is this? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=486386)

SNOWBALL 08-25-2007 10:19 PM

workout stench- how standard is this?

I joined a gym a few days ago, and have been going every day. Yesterday was just yoga though, because I don't want to burn myself out.

Anyway, today, I was working especially hard with a personal trainer (I get 1 free session for joining), and I began to smell...awful. It wasn't just B.O. either. I could smell my own butt. It was terrible. No one said anything, so I just kept going. I seriously hope this doesn't happen again.

Yes, yes. I change my underwear every day and shower.

SmileyEH 08-25-2007 10:58 PM

Re: workout stench- how standard is this?

What is your diet like?

Blarg 08-25-2007 11:05 PM

Sex makes me stink far worse than normal. My pits get nasty. Guess it's hormonal. Maybe you are stimulating your system hormonally and getting the same thing.

SNOWBALL 08-25-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What is your diet like?

[/ QUOTE ]

lotsa red meat. Today I had a footlong tuna sub though. Lastnight I had a "no-limit" burger at hollywood park, but I had already passed that before I went to the gym. Does that matter?

mattnxtc 08-25-2007 11:46 PM

um...i hope you have a better diet than that

SNOWBALL 08-26-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

um...i hope you have a better diet than that

[/ QUOTE ]
Like I said, I just just the gym, so I know very little. Hopefully I can learn a lot in the near future through this forum, and other sources.

AZK 08-26-2007 01:11 PM

wasn't there some thread a while back about how you don't shower? That might be the place to start.

calmasahinducow 08-26-2007 04:18 PM

Wipe your ass?

Blarg 08-26-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wasn't there some thread a while back about how you don't shower? That might be the place to start.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? haha, no that couldn't be it!

Diomed 08-26-2007 08:30 PM

I had some guy that was next to me yesterday at the gym like right in the middle of my frigging session and gosh did he have a horrible odor. He wasn't a fat dude either. And I'm 90% positive the guy to my right was like yo dude, yo shower? But this guy gets off the treadmill and it was like the sweatest most fresh oxygen I had ever taken in and the guy to my right was like "yo that guy smelled liked ass"..... All you workout bums shower you little bitches, don't make me look bad.