Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Question for those past fourth part of Bioshock (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=485164)

Dire 08-24-2007 02:57 AM

Question for those past fourth part of Bioshock

Storyline spoilers in question if you haven't finished the fourth area yet: <font color="white"> Does killing / not killing Sander Cohen have a differing impact on the rest of the game? He seems to hate Ryan and there was that tape in his office that mentions he's writing a requiem for Ryan. And the items you get out of his muses box if you kill him are nothing special. Curious if he later comes after Ryan if you let him live or something. No spoilers please. Just trying to decide what to do with him. </font>

Dire 08-24-2007 03:10 AM

Re: Question for those past fourth part of Bioshock

Just stumbled onto an answer to my own question. The answer is yes, it does change things.

4 High 08-24-2007 12:31 PM

Is your question before or after Farmers Market?

kkcountry 08-24-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is your question before or after Farmers Market?

[/ QUOTE ]

after, fwiw

TheSalche 08-24-2007 05:29 PM

Dire - may I ask how does it change things? I played through the game the first time w/o killing him, and the only thing I could think of is the secret achievement for taking a picture of him dead. PM me your response if you feel it is too spoilerish.

Dire 08-24-2007 05:42 PM

Not sure what/how it changes. Stopped reading when it mentioned something does change. You can find more here (major spoilers available).

Full-Metall 08-24-2007 05:54 PM

Possible Spoiler:
<font color="white">
I think the only difference might be the achievement and the power to the people machine in his office. </font>

4 High 08-26-2007 05:59 PM

So, there will be no negative effect to killing him? Im saving all the little sisters, and if saving him changes anything from good to bad, i would rather save him.

Also where is his office? I found the projection room which is now unlocked, but i cant seem to find his office.

Dire 08-26-2007 06:27 PM

Spoiler related to killing him: <font color="white"> you will eventually gain access a special/small area in a later level if you hold off on killing him. Gaining access to this area also gives an achievement. </font>

4 High 08-26-2007 06:37 PM

Thanks.