Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   AP CS phone anyone else about bonus? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=484730)

WhatDoesCallMean 08-23-2007 03:29 PM

AP CS phone anyone else about bonus?

i got a phone call two days ago from an Absolute CS rep telling me about a special promotion they were currently running for non-american players. Apparently this promo isnt even advertised on the website.

He was to email me details of it which he said included cash with no clearance requirements, a reload bonus and free tournament tickets for some big tournament they run weekly/monthly(unsure what one he said).

He read out my email address to me and said he was going to email me the details straight away.

Ive received nothing 2 days later and the CS now are telling me all about their wonderful deposit options when i email them asking about it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

im sure im not the only one who got this call so has anyone else actually received the email, cash and bonuses?

Spy Dog 08-23-2007 04:05 PM

Re: AP CS phone anyone else about bonus?

I got a phone call and then an email a few hours later with some good offers. This was about 10 days ago.

Fernando_Torres 08-23-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a phone call and then an email a few hours later with some good offers. This was about 10 days ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lessu 08-23-2007 04:45 PM

I got the call a few months ago too. I was offered $50 without restrictions, normal bonus and the tournament ticket.

they asked me when I wanted to use the tournament ticket and I told them the date but I wasn't given it. Spent few hours waiting for the tourney for nothing. Next week I had to email like 3-4 times before I got an answer from them about this matter and was finally given the ticket like 30mins before the tournament.

WhatDoesCallMean 08-25-2007 01:32 PM

the bastards still havent sent me an email and now Jack at AP tells me that they cannot offer me anything without having proof that i recevied an email with the promotion offer in it even tho it is because i DIDNT receive the email that i initially contacted them [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

if u dont want to offer promos, dont but dont start [censored] around by ringing me and then reneging on the offer u promised me. Bastards.

[censored] you AP, [censored] you.

Twilight 08-26-2007 03:08 AM

I got the call two days ago and an email offer right away (some free restricted cash and a deposit bonus). The VIP guy seemed to be under the impression that UB and AP was going to be joining tables pretty soon and that there would regularly be 40-60k players on the site. Can anyone else confirm this?

Bobo Fett 08-26-2007 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the call two days ago and an email offer right away (some free restricted cash and a deposit bonus). The VIP guy seemed to be under the impression that UB and AP was going to be joining tables pretty soon and that there would regularly be 40-60k players on the site. Can anyone else confirm this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Last I heard on here, there was no plans to merge the player bases.

There'd have to be a major software change at one of the sites if they were to do this, as AP has 9 player tables and UB's are 10.

netstorm 08-26-2007 10:23 AM

Well, this is what UB had sent me, after talking to me on the phone first
[ QUOTE ]

Hello xxx,

It was great speaking with you today and once again I do appreciate your time! Well, here is the offer I spoke about. Please keep in mind this is a special promotion that is not available on our website or advertised anywhere else. This offer is valid only for player xxx. Don’t hesitate to inquire with any questions or comments.

- With your next deposit of $100 or more you will receive:

- 5% unrestricted cash (capped at $100) or $10 cash which ever is greater!

- 30% added to your pending bonus account! (capped at $500)

- One entry to the $2000 Guaranteed Rebuy at 1200 EST.

- With your next deposit of $400 or more you will receive:

- One seat to the $3500 Guaranteed Tournament at 1600 EST.

- With your next deposit of $750 or more you will receive:

- One free guest seat to our $25,000 Bounty Tournament at 2001 EST.

- With your next deposit of $1,000 or more you will receive:

- One free guest seat to our $200k Guaranteed Tournament 1700 EST.

- With your next deposit of $2,500 or more you will receive:

- One free guest seat to our $200k Guaranteed Tournament 1700 EST

- One free seat into our $25,000 Bounty Tournament at 2001 EST.

This is a one time offer only. Good for one deposit. Your deposit must be made within 7 days of this offer.

IMPORTANT: This is a personal offer. You need to reply to this email after you make your deposit in order to receive your bonuses and set up tourneys – or if you have any questions.

Regards,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, the strange thing is, is that when I wanted to reply, I had to sent my mail to VIP-sales@absolutepoker. Eventhough this offer was for UB. Makes you wonder... :P

PerDoom 08-26-2007 05:38 PM

I got the same offer as netstorm, only I got the offer from absolute not ub.

PerDoom 08-26-2007 05:41 PM

err, i guess there are different tourney entries but the bonus is the same