Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Any sites have allow straddling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=483966)

slim 08-22-2007 04:50 PM

Any sites have allow straddling

in their software? or at least blind raise?

MrBatman 08-22-2007 04:53 PM

Re: Any sites have allow straddling

pokerworld does. Find sites powered by dobrosoft.

Synergistic Explosions 08-22-2007 05:21 PM

Dobrosoft is still kicking?

Pokeraddict 08-22-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's now called Digital Gaming Network, a network made up mostly by Futurebet skins. If you want to play on DGN Poker World is about the only skin that pays out.

MrBatman 08-22-2007 05:30 PM

yessir. I have had a soft spot for their software since i played on choicepoker years ago. Back then it was all FL HE, and the software was incredibly fast.

For NL software is a bit annoying since the bet slider does not work to well. Gives you weird amounts to easily.

Gameselection is almost non-existent, but this doesn't affect your ability to straddle.

Mustbeblufin 08-22-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's now called Digital Gaming Network, a network made up mostly by Futurebet skins. If you want to play on DGN Poker World is about the only skin that pays out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually most(if not all) of the FutureBet skins are gone now too. Everyone on there is direct with DGN or iGaming. Log on to a FB site and you will see no traffic and then try PokerWorld or someone.

Also, this is the only network I have seen with straddle.

Pokeraddict 08-22-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually most(if not all) of the FutureBet skins are gone now too. Everyone on there is direct with DGN or iGaming. Log on to a FB site and you will see no traffic and then try PokerWorld or someone.

Also, this is the only network I have seen with straddle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any idea when this came about? I noticed Futurebet sites were taken down several weeks ago including Bayou, Carnaval and Alamo. I wonder if that sleazy group is finally going to disappear. It's a shame it would be with millions of dollars of players money they stole.

99killed 08-22-2007 07:56 PM

why do ppl play anywhere but stars or ftp again?

crashjr 08-22-2007 07:59 PM

I have had no problems cashing out from Wingows, which is on the Digital Gaming Network. My two cashouts have been small (<1k) though.

Bobo Fett 08-22-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why do ppl play anywhere but stars or ftp again?

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL...not even sure where to begin, so I won't bother.