Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   "Untold Poker Secrets" (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481345)

proudpapa 08-19-2007 01:31 PM

\"Untold Poker Secrets\"

While doing a YouTube search for free poker videos, I came upon this video, a demo that shows how software shows how to see your opponents hole cards:

(not a rick roll) web page

Is this bs? If it's not, am I just throwing money away playing online?

uDevil 08-19-2007 01:39 PM

Re: \"Untold Poker Secrets\"

My guess is probability >99.99% that it's BS.

Teddie 08-19-2007 01:52 PM

It's not [censored] its completely true.

It quite clear that you are throwing money away by playing online. Stop playing now.

uDevil 08-19-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not [censored] its completely true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't make posts like this in the Beginner's forum.

[ QUOTE ]
It quite clear that you are throwing money away by playing online. Stop playing now.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be good advice for a lot of us, but the sarcasm isn't necessary. Time to cut back on the coffee?

choccypie 08-19-2007 02:37 PM

It got rated 1/5 stars. You'd think that it would've scored higher if it was true [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 08-19-2007 02:42 PM

these programs only work if you get all of your opponents to unknowingly download a trojan to make it work

pzhon 08-19-2007 02:42 PM

These are all just scams. It's easy to make a fake video and promise the moon, but there is no evidence that any of these work, and the offers just don't make sense.

Some are designed to get money from people that they don't have to return. Are you going to sue them, and tell a court you were trying to cheat at online poker?

Some are worse than useless. They may send your hole cards, password, credit card numbers, etc. to someone else, as well as installing viruses and spyware.

Many players have established long winning track records (by playing well, not cheating). Online poker is beatable.

Jeff_B 08-20-2007 09:28 PM

When you see something like this think..
"If i could do this would i tell people?"

SyrialKilla 08-20-2007 09:42 PM

People who try to make money off of poker book are rediculous. Poker is all about a gut feeling and knowing when to lay it down. You can't learn that from a book or a video

xxGreat1xx 08-20-2007 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People who try to make money off of poker book are rediculous. Poker is all about a gut feeling and knowing when to lay it down. You can't learn that from a book or a video

[/ QUOTE ]\

dumbest comment ever?