Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Absolute/UB cashout (US only) options? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=475114)

txbarbarossa 08-11-2007 03:59 PM

Absolute/UB cashout (US only) options?

Well I'm ready to make a withdraw and noticed B.S. fees for a check by airmail - $8. That's kinda lame. I don't have a epassporte account but perhaps I should set one up? I know it costs $5 to "deposit/open" an account with epassporte, and $2 for each ACH to a bank.

I'm not crazy about third party processors post UIGEA.. so what recommendations do you guys give?

metsandfinsfan 08-11-2007 04:05 PM

Re: Absolute/UB cashout (US only) options?

ask for a regular check. i have gotten checks from both ub and absolute in the past 3 months and none took longer than 2 weeks and i paid no fees

txbarbarossa 08-11-2007 04:25 PM

Yeah well apparently they now charge $8 a cheque.

Azizal 08-11-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

correct. He was referring to "regular" checks in his OP. I just got one today and it appears to be a cashier's check. That is probably why there is an extra charge.

limitninja 08-11-2007 05:26 PM

what is the bank wire option, anyone ever use it ??

demon102 08-13-2007 04:08 AM

I transfer money from AP and UB to stars via epass and request a check at stars, but I only played at the smaller rooms for a month or so, take that with a grain of salt as now stars is my home just becuz of software

GrassHopperAA 09-04-2007 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

correct. He was referring to "regular" checks in his OP. I just got one today and it appears to be a cashier's check. That is probably why there is an extra charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't request a regular check anymore, right?

Eyemafish 09-07-2007 09:10 PM

Can anyone give me an idea of how much time it took for a ub cashout to get to epassporte?

bad_carma 09-07-2007 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm ready to make a withdraw and noticed B.S. fees for a check by airmail - $8. That's kinda lame. I don't have a epassporte account but perhaps I should set one up? I know it costs $5 to "deposit/open" an account with epassporte, and $2 for each ACH to a bank.

Epassporte is garbage. You will hate it. They also charge a fee, and without a limit increase you will only be able to deposit and withdraw in incramaments of 300 every 24 hours.

chim17 09-08-2007 02:15 AM

AP epassporte withdraw takes about a day. I imagine UB would be similar.