Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Do not report bots! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=474681)

QueBob 08-11-2007 12:18 AM

Do not report bots!

I repeat...DO NOT REPORT BOTS!

They pay off like slot machines. Welcome them!

For best results, get them heads up and fire away with any two cards until they reraise...then fold.

I will never understand the "eliminate them" mentality. Quietly cash them and STFU!

NFuego20 08-11-2007 01:42 AM

Re: DO NOT REPORT BOTS!

Nice completely worthless post.

5thStreetHog 08-11-2007 03:16 AM

"I will never understand the "eliminate them" mentality"

Id suggest you take some time and think about it.

qpw 08-11-2007 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I will never understand the "eliminate them" mentality"

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither can the poker rooms.

That's why they are still allowed to operate.

Certainly the poker rooms (well, some of them) pay lip service to the need to make sure their sites are 'bot free, but in reality, if they were truly bothered, they could stop the current wave in their tracks.

Actually, I think it's only (some) people on sites like this that see a problem. Doubtless the 'bots come in grades from pure fish (people who buy them and lose money trying to make them win) to those making a moderate income.

So as competition they are much like the human variety.

It's interesting also that there is a split even here between those who are relaxed about 'bots and just exploit those that are less able players than themselves to those who are hysterically anti-bot and believe they will kill on-line poker.

I think there's very little chance of the later happening. The poker rooms would get serious about stopping them if it was in danger of hitting their bottom line.

There's probably a lot more danger from computer assisted low wage grinders.

MICADOO 08-11-2007 05:16 AM

Where's Mr Gatorade???

TheEye 08-11-2007 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I repeat...DO NOT REPORT BOTS!

They pay off like slot machines. Welcome them!

For best results, get them heads up and fire away with any two cards until they reraise...then fold.

I will never understand the "eliminate them" mentality. Quietly cash them and STFU!

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever actually played against one?...

testaaja 08-11-2007 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have and it's the easiest money ever when you get into bot's strategy. [censored] you bot reporters.

TheEye 08-11-2007 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have and it's the easiest money ever when you get into bot's strategy. [censored] you bot reporters.

[/ QUOTE ]

not until you are actually certain it is a bot...until the gl playing with supertight players

Josem 08-12-2007 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
QueBob

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
qpw

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
testaaja

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you all fighting to make the most idiotic post in this thread? you are all very good at it, and you should not be so competitive.

qpw 08-13-2007 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
QueBob

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
qpw

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
testaaja

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you all fighting to make the most idiotic post in this thread? you are all very good at it, and you should not be so competitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct.

There would be no point in trying to make the most idiotic post on this thread when you have just won the contest by a country mile.

If you have some objection to the facts or logic of what I posted, by all means state your objections, but just saying "that's stupid" to a post you dislike marks you out as someone who is incapable of articulating an opinion.