Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   D.C. 2+2 Happy Hour!! FOR SERIOUS! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=472989)

fluffpop62 08-09-2007 12:24 AM

D.C. 2+2 Happy Hour!! FOR SERIOUS!

HI!!! This is my first post in OOT so this is very exciting [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

okay we are having a Happy Hour at Rocket Bar in D.C. (www.rocketbardc.com) on August 24th. If you guys want to come you are more then welcome. If you want to see who else is coming you can look at the BBV4L thread.

fyi, I am pretending the happy hour is for my <font color="pink"> 21st birthday </font> , which is on August 21st, so if you would like to bring me presents that is certainly ok! I am so excited to meet everyone!

cbloom 08-09-2007 12:28 AM

Re: D.C. 2+2 Happy Hour!! FOR SERIOUS!

Fluff, if you want good presents you need to promise at least a HJ for the best present giver.

tuq 08-09-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fluff, if you want good presents you need to promise at least a HJ for the best present giver.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, it's a good thing her boyfriend doesn't read these forums.

Georgia Avenue 08-09-2007 12:38 AM

Geez dont tell OOT about it GOSH they're all serious.

Also her bf is gonna be there everyone OVER MY OBJECTIONS BTW so dont like, get all skeevy.

I call #1 on shuffleboard game btw.

skunkworks 08-09-2007 12:45 AM

fluff is gonna pull a Vig with your gifts run run run

Anacardo 08-09-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Geez dont tell OOT about it GOSH they're all serious.

Also her bf is gonna be there everyone OVER MY OBJECTIONS BTW so dont like, get all skeevy.

I call #1 on shuffleboard game btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

GA you will show up and TR w/ pics.

It is Cardo who commands!

fluffpop62 08-09-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fluff is gonna pull a Vig with your gifts run run run

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I think I must have been really unclear in my OP; I said I am pretending it is for my birthday, it is not. actually. for my birthday. I was just trying to slip a little excited brag post in there. Everyone on BBV is getting mad about it too...I guess that's what I get for trying to start a thread [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Georgia Avenue 08-09-2007 12:52 AM

It is now for your birthyday I call first paddle position.

Anyway, Cardo your wish= my command. Kipin will take pics tho he has one of them fancy cameras on his phone.

Anacardo 08-09-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol I think I must have been really unclear in my OP; I said I am pretending it is for my birthday, it is not. actually. for my birthday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fluffster this is brilliant use of comic punctuation. Magnifique!

asofel 08-09-2007 01:14 AM

Rocket is the bar with karaoke and a couple pool tables in the back, right? I'd be down, especially with some OOT peeps to back me up next time I beat the owner on his own table....OH SNAP!