Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Heads Up forum should be split (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=470508)

jba 08-06-2007 10:18 AM

Heads Up forum should be split

90% of the traffic there is for NL - they should get their own forum. I don't know if there is enough limit traffic to justify their own forum but there is just too much noise to post anything in that forum that isn't NL.

holdme 08-06-2007 10:30 AM

Re: Heads Up forum should be split

no limit hold 'em is the cadillac o poekr

iron81 08-06-2007 10:35 AM

God, just post in SSSH.

jba 08-06-2007 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God, just post in SSSH.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's fine if that's the solution, change sssh to sssh/hu and mssh to mssh/hu.

Leader 08-06-2007 06:32 PM

I have to disagree with you here, bud. It would be nice to have a bunch of separate HU forums if they had enough traffic, but write know they don't.

As to putting limit HU in the SH forums, I think they're better off in the HU forum. There's a big difference between 4-6 handed and HU, esp. SS 4-6 handed.

The thing about having a lot of active limit discussion in the HU forum is that it doesn't take 20 or 30 active posters. It takes like 5 or 6. I've seen it happen from time to time, but it just hasn't taken root.

Since I'm officially "unemployed" again. I'll being playing some more HU. So they'll be some hands from me. It's a start at least.

Leader 08-06-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God, just post in SSSH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for clarity, HUHU hands in SSSH will be moved to the HUHU forum.

iron81 08-06-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Heads Up forum should be split *DELETED*

Post deleted by iron81

Leader 08-06-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While I don't read those forums, I'm starting to think HULHE hands would be better in SSSH and MHSH than a HU forum dominated by NLHE. It seems HULHE has more in common with the shorthanded forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nice. A poll in ATF isn't going to have the slightest influence on my opinion of what to do with HU hands. I'd be shocked if more then half a dozen SSSH and HU regulars read this forum more then once a month. How many polls have there been here with something like "Should politics be closed?" Do you want my opinion on that subject? Given that I've never posted there. I thought not.

iron81 08-06-2007 08:42 PM

Fine, w/e. But if you have any suggestions for what would make politics better, feel free. One of the reasons I never minded the ATF politics threads is that I wanted to gather the opinions of people who don't read politics, but might.

kkcountry 08-06-2007 09:36 PM

Iron,

Go ahead and post HUHU hands in SHLHE, but just add 1-4 players to the table that all happen to be sitting out.