Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Full tilt poker Disconnections (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=470184)

sharkscopeaholic 08-05-2007 10:54 PM

Full tilt poker Disconnections

I've played poker on three different sites and Full tilt is the only one that has random disconnections despite my high speed connection and only using my computer to play their site (not surfing web while playing).

I've talked to their support several times and went thru all their tests and "nothing looks wrong". Their software is much easier to navigate for me and thats the only reason why i stay there and not pokerstars.

The most common time for these constant disconnects is in the middle of tournies too, once i get knocked out and enter a ring game things tend to get better which is BS. Most MTT's i can only play preflop for fear of being disconnected in the middle of a big hand.

wesrwood 08-05-2007 10:55 PM

Re: Full tilt poker Disconnections

i have the same problem.I use the net only ftp stops working. Was playing hu cash games yesterday got dc'd like 10 times plus i emailed them yesterday.no response yet

sharkscopeaholic 08-05-2007 11:09 PM

glad to hear im not the only one getting screwed, seems like they should improve their system instead of adding disconnect protect

wesrwood 08-05-2007 11:16 PM

i asked them to refund me cause if i cant trust their software and support no point of playing on their site.since i havent heard a response in over 24 hours ill assume its a no tho. Its a shame I was starting to like ftp more than ps

sharkscopeaholic 08-06-2007 12:35 AM

they usually dont respond over the weekend, but should pretty quickly tomorw

muxplust 08-06-2007 01:03 AM

i sometimes lose connection briefly, but it usually comes back in time

Off Duty 08-06-2007 02:05 AM

I got folded out of three pots the last three times I played at FT due to disconects on their end. I know this because I was playing at Stars at the same time and didn't get dropped.

I haven't played there in about two weeks and I see they haven't fixed it.

Dantalion 08-06-2007 03:26 AM

had a tourney cancelled due to server probs, got a refund.

Ckrad 08-06-2007 03:28 AM

ALWAYS happens to me and ONLY on FTP. Really annoying when im playing Heads Up.

AND they closed my rankback account, jerks.

DaveyDonk 08-06-2007 08:25 AM

Happens to me too. Stars/webpages load fine, ftp doesn't. Queers.