Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Ridiculous x-games fall (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=468205)

bones 08-03-2007 04:29 AM

Ridiculous x-games fall

No clue how this guy is still alive.

50 ft fall

Vyse 08-03-2007 04:39 AM

Re: Ridiculous x-games fall

Hahaha, that's AWESOME. Those replays at the end rule. Imagine how scared he was when he starts kicking his feet like crazy. And when he slams into the ground his whole body just whips back. Awesome.

X Games RULE.

MuresanForMVP 08-03-2007 05:23 AM

X games suck, but watching guys get dominated by gravity is pretty awesome. Jake got OWNED by gravity

yellowdoyle 08-03-2007 05:49 AM

That was so vicious. Wow. I felt so horrible watching that at the end, just imagine the helpless feeling he has....that is unbelievable.

They should have another option available to riders that just want to slow the hell down and not go up the ramp.....just a crazy foam wall to run into or something like that.

mosdef 08-03-2007 07:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That was so vicious. Wow. I felt so horrible watching that at the end, just imagine the helpless feeling he has....that is unbelievable.

They should have another option available to riders that just want to slow the hell down and not go up the ramp.....just a crazy foam wall to run into or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, a foam wall is not "Xtreme" enough.

bones 08-03-2007 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if the foam wall is sponsored by Mountain Dew?

mrmarkus 08-03-2007 10:01 AM

This slam is so crazy. I can't believe he walked away.

This definitely takes over as the worst slam. The title had been held for a long time by Chris Miller for his slam at Upland.

Best part - Jake Brown when he is getting checked out asks if he landed the 720. What an animal.

Kneel B4 Zod 08-03-2007 10:15 AM

that is ridiculous. he just walked off the roof of a 4 story building and walked away.

kyro 08-03-2007 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if the foam wall is sponsored by Mountain Dew?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really funny.

DrewDevil 08-03-2007 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They should have another option available to riders that just want to slow the hell down and not go up the ramp

[/ QUOTE ]

The option is "not participating in dumb made-up sports that might kill you"