Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   new dvd's coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=466308)

scorer 08-01-2007 06:11 AM

new dvd\'s coming out

expert holdem emailed me about stoxtraders dvd's that will be out soon for no limit and limit and krantz did a 6 max cash game series. There is also a nl tournie dvd that will be coming out. Expertholdem.com gives more info as well as a free trailer of the stox dvd's

dwf76 08-01-2007 06:25 AM

Re: new dvd\'s coming out

The Krantz one sounds good, does anybody own any of the other dvd's, and are they worth it?

JJay1231 08-01-2007 07:26 AM

disappointing how stox is releasing a set which contains both limit and NL. Would have been much better if there were 2 seperate sets.
But ill definately check out Krantz's though.

08-01-2007 07:36 AM

Post deleted by Ryan Beal

JJay1231 08-01-2007 07:59 AM

lol, whats going on here buddy? advertising bonuses for poker rooms??

I get that many bonus offers in my email that I dont even bother with them anymore. I just stick to a few sites that that offer regular bonuses and rakeback

Professionalpoker 08-01-2007 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, whats going on here buddy? advertising bonuses for poker rooms??

I get that many bonus offers in my email that I dont even bother with them anymore. I just stick to a few sites that that offer regular bonuses and rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]

Expertholdem is not a bonus site. They are the production company for the videos. I have the video up on my homepage and should have them in stock late next week.

ImAmoron 08-01-2007 11:03 AM

I think he meant the post that got deleted =)

uDevil 08-01-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Krantz one sounds good, does anybody own any of the other dvd's, and are they worth it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have some capsule reviews here.

Are they worth it? For me, yes. The cost of books/dvds/other poker crap I've bought is a small percentage of what I've managed to make playing small stakes Hold'em. If they help me increase or at least maintain what edge I have, they are worth it.

uDevil 08-01-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the video up on my homepage and should have them in stock late next week.

[/ QUOTE ]
I want to save an extra buck on shipping. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Will you have them available on Amazon at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]

phydaux 08-01-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I own Ed's limit DVDs and Rolf's NL DVDs. Both are 4 DVD sets, and both sets are excelent.

Expert Hold'em also has a 3 DVD set on shorthanded limit by Dave Fromm, and a 3 DVD set by Byron Jacobs on HU limit hold'em. I haven't seen these, but if I were still playing limit I'd be all over them, partucularly the HU DVDs.

In fact, if I were a limit player I'd pay bodily organs for Stoxtrader's DVDs. Either that, or subscribe to his site....