Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Stop berating the fish!!!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=463781)

BrandiFan 07-29-2007 01:54 PM

Stop berating the fish!!!!!

WTF? Good lord people, if you berate a player for playing badly, you are the biiggest idiot in the world.
It just happened again at my table in a rebuy. Some guy is gamblin it up and dumping chips and another player berates him for it and doesn't let in until the dumper tightens up.
This guy is trying to give away chips, why the hell would you want him to stop?!?

bagclip2007 07-29-2007 01:55 PM

Re: Stop berating the fish!!!!!

lol everyone hear knows this already its prolly ppl that suck at poker tell other ppl not to suck

BrandiFan 07-29-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol everyone hear knows this already its prolly ppl that suck at poker tell other ppl not to suck

[/ QUOTE ]I'd hope so, but I think this is a really important concept and my biggest pet peeve....

SuperUberBob 07-29-2007 03:04 PM

I've been learning to cool my jets after taking a bad beat or watching somebody crack aces with 92o against me.

NotFadeAway 07-29-2007 03:48 PM

This really is the most annoying thing in the world. Why would anyone want to convince someone to play better? These people really must hate making money.

LuckyLloyd 07-29-2007 03:56 PM

If you see someone doing it you can assume they are [censored] themselves in the vast majority of cases.

0evg0 07-29-2007 05:01 PM

This is such a p5s thread.

flyingmoose 07-29-2007 05:36 PM

Out of curiosity I started checking the stats of people who berate other players. It's usually a loser, sometimes a breakeven player and very rarely a winner.

It's just tough to be bitter when your car, house and plasma screen TV were paid for through poker.

BadgerPro 07-29-2007 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Out of curiosity I started checking the stats of people who berate other players. It's usually a loser, sometimes a breakeven player and very rarely a winner.

It's just tough to be bitter when your car, house and plasma screen TV were paid for through poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hellmuth would disagree with you.

07-29-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hellmuth would disagree with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

So would Nath.