Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   tell me ima fish so i drop down limits... just a vent here (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=462763)

fearme 07-28-2007 01:16 AM

tell me ima fish so i drop down limits... just a vent here

i dont know what im stuck exactly but its >150k and <190k for the year so its not too bad for the limits i play but im frustrated as hell

i am iwanturmoney, gusbus, malaniuk, and few other names that arent used too often

ive never slumped like this in my 5 years of playing so im wondering for those playing with me do i suck or what?

daryn 07-28-2007 01:28 AM

Re: tell me ima fish so i drop down limits... just a vent here

few names there i recognize as bad in my mind, gusbus and malaniuk

PartyGirlUK 07-28-2007 01:29 AM

I've seen you do a lot of retarded [censored] on AP.

baronzeus 07-28-2007 01:59 AM

haha i cant believe gusbus = iwanturmoney

btw send me an aim if you wanna talk about some stuff. aim is my username here

BK1248 07-28-2007 07:29 AM

i used to play with u all the time on Paradise, i think the games now are a 1000 times harder than on paradise 40-80 and I think with the great players left online, we cant really LAG it up anymore and have to play a lil tighter.

mastr 07-28-2007 08:48 AM

*sigh* I miss the crazy lag paradise 40-80 game. Really gave me my start

geormiet 07-28-2007 12:48 PM

i remember when uneducated was crushing AP 75/150 like no one else over a year ago

hoppscot22 07-28-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen you do a lot of retarded [censored] on AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

PartyGirlUK 07-30-2007 01:26 AM

To be constructive the stuff I saw u pull on AP was say playing 5 handed and 3 betting my UTG raise with 95s.....rather than what might be referred to as 'techical errors'

D

TheRedDragon 07-30-2007 02:10 AM

I'm going to take Dean's observation and some of my own from UB and extrapolate that you generally show insufficient respect to aggression in the absence of clear justification for doing so. That can mean 3-betting significantly light or making loose calldowns. As with many players, this seems to occur more when you're winning/running good.

A piece of general advice I give to my students is to look over your hand histories with a respected friend or coach and try to identify shaky/bad plays. Having done that, try to see if you can find a common thread to your mistakes. More often than not, you'll find that your mistakes are of a sort, that they adhere to some sort of pattern. Aside from what I offered above (from my admittedly vague recollection of having played against you awhile back and a snippet of another poster's commentary), what did you notice? Provide some manifestations of the general trends you notice in context for conversation.