Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Swinging - anyone tried it? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=458556)

JJJP 07-23-2007 04:31 PM

Swinging - anyone tried it?

I've been reading 2+2 for a while but have never signed up. Hopefully I don't get roasted too badly for this post [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

My g/f and I have a good relationship and we are sexually comfortable and open to new ideas.

She recently mentioned that she might want to check out a swing club. It is kind of intriging to me, but I'm also somewhat hesitant. I guess I'm not sure about the idea yet.

I have checked out a club online and seems pretty cool and laid back. I emailed the owners they seem great. I'm now debating whether I want to go and check it out.

Has anyone here been to a swing club before? Good/bad experiences? Tips?

TheDudeAbides 07-23-2007 04:32 PM

Re: Swinging - anyone tried it?

Pics of gf please

XXXNoahXXX 07-23-2007 04:33 PM

Your girlfriend suggested it because she loves you, but needs to be with someone who can lay the pipe.

Just go with it, bang tons of women there, watch your relationship crumble, be happy for the experience.

moondogg 07-23-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been reading 2+2 for a while but have never signed up. Hopefully I don't get roasted too badly for this post [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

My g/f and I have a good relationship and we are sexually comfortable and open to new ideas.

She recently mentioned that she might want to check out a swing club. It is kind of intriging to me, but I'm also somewhat hesitant. I guess I'm not sure about the idea yet.

I have checked out a club online and seems pretty cool and laid back. I emailed the owners they seem great. I'm now debating whether I want to go and check it out.

Has anyone here been to a swing club before? Good/bad experiences? Tips?

[/ QUOTE ]

So your gf has grown bored of [censored] you and wants your permission to bang other guys, but you still get to keep all the other boyfriendy responsibilities, like buying dinner and flowers and crap like that? Awesome.

amplify 07-23-2007 04:35 PM

Well, Noah nailed that one.

Jasper109 07-23-2007 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, Noah nailed that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn 07-23-2007 04:37 PM

Reged: 07/23/07

yawn. hi nos1nos2 or kkf.

BuckyK 07-23-2007 04:38 PM

Be prepared to watch your girlfriend get railed by a bunch of guys. The only women you'll be able to sleep with will be 50+, and probably high on crack.

XXXNoahXXX 07-23-2007 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reged: 07/23/07

yawn. hi nos1nos2 or kkf.

[/ QUOTE ]

kkf would have "already gone to the swingers club" and would have some weird trip report dilemma about how they split up there and he came back to find his wife with a guy that ended up being his coworker and he nailed someone, blah blah" or something strange like that.

RoundGuy 07-23-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She recently mentioned that she might want to check out a swing club.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would like more details on this discussion, please. And the pics are coming...when?