Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Got my Full Tilt chat revoked (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=456904)

CmnDwnWrkn 07-21-2007 01:16 PM

Got my Full Tilt chat revoked

Yeah, WTF?

Today I typed in my usual congratulatory message to someone who pulled off a tremendous donkey suckout, and I get this message that I am no longer allowed to chat. This is completely ruining my full tilt experience.

I think it was for talking some harmless [censored] from the sidelines of a Mike Matusow heads up match. Like this guy doesn't talk enough [censored] of his own and needs to be protected from the Full Tilt staff, right?

It was probably when I polled the audience asking who has bigger breasts - Jennifer Tilly or Mike? Fair question, no?

Has this happened to anyone else? How do I get my chat back? Playing poker without the power of intimidation is destroying my edge...

Teh1337zor 07-21-2007 01:19 PM

Re: Got my Full Tilt chat revoked

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, WTF?

Today I typed in my usual congratulatory message to someone who pulled off a tremendous donkey suckout, and I get this message that I am no longer allowed to chat. This is completely ruining my full tilt experience.

I think it was for talking some harmless [censored] from the sidelines of a Mike Matusow heads up match. Like this guy doesn't talk enough [censored] of his own and needs to be protected from the Full Tilt staff, right?

It was probably when I polled the audience asking who has bigger breasts - Jennifer Tilly or Mike? Fair question, no?

Has this happened to anyone else? How do I get my chat back? Playing poker without the power of intimidation is destroying my edge...

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure your edge is huge as is

CmnDwnWrkn 07-21-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im sure your edge is huge as is

[/ QUOTE ]

.01/.02 heads up right now and i'll show you, tough guy

sluggger5x 07-21-2007 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Today I typed in my usual congratulatory message to someone who pulled off a tremendous donkey suckout,

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

tarheeljks 07-21-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Playing poker without the power of intimidation is destroying my edge...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the real beat here.

timw07 07-21-2007 02:08 PM

I once got my Full Tilt Chat banned when I asked Mike M. if he was going to use all his recently earned money (from suckouts) on blow..

rockrokok 07-21-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bad Beat Maker 07-21-2007 02:53 PM

OMG THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

[x] Sarcasm

Crane 07-21-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't call someone a ****sucker four or five times a day what's the point of playing online?