Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Heads Up Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   HU services (OT) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=455758)

cwar 07-20-2007 02:07 AM

HU services (OT)

Me and a few HUers are thinking about providing some services for the HU community (for compensation). I hope this thread is OK Leader nothing has been started so Im not promoting anything.

So basically we want to know what you want, pro vs pro videos, live chat with big names and big HUers, extensive strategy guides written by players who have beaten your limit stuff like that. Post things that you want.

dippy111 07-20-2007 03:07 AM

Re: HU services (OT)

I think an in depth article about your journey up the limits, discussing the problems and enlightenments that you had along the way, would be useful. Maybe discuss some hands and typical opponents encountered.

hlacheen 07-20-2007 03:13 AM

That video jsnipes made was really tight. Especially since I didn't have to watch it in fking Windows Media Player.

Leader 07-20-2007 03:50 AM

So long as it says in the realm of ideas it's fine. When it starts to involve an actual site and particular posters, it's not.

Deewhizzle 07-20-2007 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think an in depth article about your journey up the limits, discussing the problems and enlightenments that you had along the way, would be useful. Maybe discuss some hands and typical opponents encountered.

[/ QUOTE ]
this, i think would be most benifical to those of us who are on the brink, that have some fixable leaks. videos are always nice, espeacially by someone who has betten the higher levels.

PartyScout 07-20-2007 02:28 PM

"Truth-Ometer"Plz [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I set it up so it sits by the side of PAHUD [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

easycall 07-20-2007 03:40 PM

i think this be sweet.

id be willing to make some vid's too. i know you dont know me, pm me though if u wanna chat.

i 4-5 table hu games, so i think it be fun.

ChicagoRy 07-20-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think this be sweet.

id be willing to make some vid's too. i know you dont know me, pm me though if u wanna chat.

i 4-5 table hu games, so i think it be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

What buyins and sites do yo play (if you don't mind me asking)?

Indiana 07-20-2007 04:19 PM

here's what i want....i want videos of you coaching other players so i can see their questions and how you would answer them.

Thanks-Indy

ChicagoRy 07-20-2007 04:28 PM

Videos of 550-1100 big winners talking at great length about ranges and how much they change based on prior action.