Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I want to cash out from FTP but.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=455736)

HugItOut BIITCH 07-20-2007 01:26 AM

I want to cash out from FTP but....

I have been playing on the site for about 4 months while being 17 years old. Now I am 18.

My only real withdrawal option is receiving a check. If I have to show them my driver's license, will they not let me cash out because they realized I was playing on their site underage? Or will they just give me the money and want me on as a customer.

Does anyone know if my account will be frozen or my money confiscated if they find out I played underage?

Anyone who has any knowledge and/or experience on the subject and will be willing to help me out will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Edit: I'm not sure if this matters or not but we're not talking about huge sums of money. About $3,000.

J-P 07-20-2007 02:21 AM

Re: I want to cash out from FTP but....

I think as long as you are 18 now, you are good to go. Not 100% sure on this though.

mce86 07-20-2007 02:21 AM

If you request a check, they will just send it to you.
You dont have to send a drivers licence or anything.
I recieved a check in June and they just mailed it out...no questions asked.

jdubs015 07-20-2007 02:47 AM

/\/\ uhh wtf?

they need a copy of your ID and a utility bill/bank statement/ something that proves your residence

Kazuma 07-20-2007 03:32 AM

If you just turned 18, I would wait like a month before you try to cash out. You are going to have to send in your ID and they might notice that you just turned 18. But otherwise I would think you would be ok.

KEW 07-20-2007 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
/\/\ uhh wtf?

they need a copy of your ID and a utility bill/bank statement/ something that proves your residence

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not always true..I have NEVER been asked to show ID..I do not know what criteria FTP uses for asking for ID..I would assume age would be a major factor(I am older then most posters)...

Like another said I would wait and not withdraw your entire bankroll at once...

DMoogle 07-20-2007 11:46 AM

Ask them with a different e-mail address than the one that is registered with your FTP account.

earck 07-20-2007 01:00 PM

I believe that it is their official policy to ask for ID for check cashouts, other cashouts they don't care about.

wallacengrommit 07-20-2007 01:06 PM

This is no big deal. You are over 18. Cash out. They won't care at all. They will not confiscate your funds, you don't need a different email address, it will be just fine.

pshabi 07-20-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
/\/\ uhh wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not always true..I have NEVER been asked to show ID..I do not know what criteria FTP uses for asking for ID..I would assume age would be a major factor(I am older then most posters)...

Like another said I would wait and not withdraw your entire bankroll at once...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 29 and was asked to supply proof of ID.