Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Gordon calls Ray Rahme an idiot during commentary! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=453947)

pokervintage 07-18-2007 03:10 AM

Gordon calls Ray Rahme an idiot during commentary!

Phil Gordon called Ray Rahme an idiot for moving all-in pre-flop with 30 times the big blind? I wonder how Rahme's family must feel as they watch their hero play in the final our of the World Series main event and have him called an idiot by the likes of Phil Gordon?

I'm sure Gordon's commentary makes everyone wish that Gordon would call their events. puuuuuukke....

pokervintage

Equal 07-18-2007 03:16 AM

Re: Gordon calls Ray Rahme an idiot during commentary!

Very unprofessional. Can you imagine an NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB commentator calling a player an "idiot"?

Ditch Digger 07-18-2007 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Very unprofessional. Can you imagine an NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB commentator calling a player an "idiot"?

[/ QUOTE ]

They probably would if the point guard started pulling up for a jumper at half court everytime down the court. Pretty much the equivalent of shoving 30 BB's.

rdrr 07-18-2007 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

They probably would if the point guard started pulling up for a jumper at half court everytime down the court. Pretty much the equivalent of shoving 30 BB's.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, made me laugh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Equal 07-18-2007 03:42 AM

lol

pokervintage 07-18-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They probably would if the point guard started pulling up for a jumper at half court everytime down the court. Pretty much the equivalent of shoving 30 BB's

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken Rahme is still in and you and the other genius Gordon are still....just watching. Very telling.

pokervintage

jgunnip 07-18-2007 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They probably would if the point guard started pulling up for a jumper at half court everytime down the court. Pretty much the equivalent of shoving 30 BB's

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken Rahme is still in and you and the other genius Gordon are still....just watching. Very telling.

pokervintage

[/ QUOTE ]

hay you're a genius too!

Chilltown 07-18-2007 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is a great analogy sir!

A_C_Slater 07-18-2007 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless of course he kept making the shots. Then he would be called the greatest player ever.

govman6767 07-18-2007 04:58 AM

Jerry Lawler used to call the wrestlers idiots all the time during his commentary and that made him a fan fav.