Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   beat: group projects in school (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=453352)

saucyspade19 07-17-2007 01:15 PM

beat: group projects in school

I swear to [censored] god, could I get an asian in my group one time?

I have this stupid business writing class, and I get put in a group with two girls that make me question my school's admissions department. They can't write worth a [censored], so I tell them I will write the entire 12 page paper, and they can be my subordinates and do my research and citations and write the powerpoint for the presentation. They do none of this well, our presentation sucks, I look like an [censored] and we will probably get a B.

Now we start another project, and we are having a meeting in a computer lab. We have to test the usability of a website and conduct interviews and such. We have to write a survey and give it to 12 people of different age groups to test, and one girl starts bitching about how she can't find that many people in a certain age group and I'm like jesus [censored] christ you don't know 4 [censored] people between the ages of 16-24? Then she starts in about how our teacher doesn't give us enough instruction and we shouldn't have to do so much work. I'm like bitch you did 15 mins of work on the last project and I spent 20 hours in front of a computer NOT playing poker because of it. Her and the other girl made an excuse to get up and leave the computer lab to take a break, and I was like lol [censored] this and I left. So yeah, this partner project situation has finally reached a boiling point, and it looks like I am gonna be pulling my hair out for another 2 weeks.

/vent

MasterLJ 07-17-2007 01:17 PM

Re: beat: group projects in school

I never once threw my inept partners under the bus for this kind of crap in college. It's one of my biggest regrets. As soon as you realize you are grouped with retards, go to your professor with proof you've done most of the work and let them know.

saucyspade19 07-17-2007 01:22 PM

opening sentence of my group evaluation:

I hate throwing people under the bus but I felt a little let down by my group members’ lack of contribution to this project.

I also hate throwing people under the bus, especially with another project to go with the same tards, but thanks to today they made me feel like it is 100% justified.

Conspire 07-17-2007 01:53 PM

So youre the only guy in this group? U should atleast be able to con those 2 retard girls into some sexy time to make up for their lack of brain power.

Heavens_Myst 07-17-2007 01:56 PM

OMG UR GONNA GET A B

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT DUDE U WONT GET A 4.0 OMG

atleast ur social skills make up for it......... LOL LOSER

ianisakson 07-17-2007 01:58 PM

we need pics of said girls

Limesparks 07-17-2007 02:02 PM

those girls sound like they're really giving you the business (writing class groupwork to do all of)!

RoundGuy 07-17-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG UR GONNA GET A B

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT DUDE U WONT GET A 4.0 OMG

atleast ur social skills make up for it......... LOL LOSER

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me guess, you're one of the girls.

DeuceSeven 07-17-2007 02:44 PM

I always hated group projects. Either you end up doing all the work. Or some [censored] won't use any of your ideas and you do almost nothing.

saucyspade19 07-17-2007 02:47 PM

I thought one of the girls was alright, then I came to class the next day with my contacts in and discovered this was not the case.

One girl is skinny with no boobies and not good looking, the other is chunky but wears a lot of makeup and tans too much. Sadly, if I had to choose one, the bigger girl would prob be the choice. That said, I'd rather have teh gay secks then bone one of those mouth breathers.