Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   (OT) MTTC Fantasy Football League(s) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=452640)

CharlieDontSurf 07-16-2007 04:52 PM

(OT) MTTC Fantasy Football League(s)

I ran several MTTC/MTT leagues last year and it went fairly well short of a couple of draft/software hiccups, a couple of people bailing on me days before the draft, and me getting owned in all of them.

I was just going to run the original 1st MTTC league and forget about the others but I've gotten several pm's from people who were in those second and third leagues wanting to do it for a second year so I figure if I'm already running 1 another one or two won't be to much of a pain.

So figured I'd throw this out there just to see who all would want a team and if there is enough interest to bother with another league.

If you were in the league last year then you can have 1st dibs on a spot...AnthonyH, ArtVandalay, Pudge, Cald etc.
Probably be 12-14 teams with a $100 or $200 buy-in. League will be run on cbssportsline and draft will probably be the second weekend in august.

Later
CDS

PocketBeats 07-16-2007 05:20 PM

Re: (OT) MTTC Fantasy Football League(s)

I'll play.

07-16-2007 09:07 PM

$400 buy-in please

CharlieDontSurf 07-16-2007 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$400 buy-in please

[/ QUOTE ]

Kramer...if your serious then pm me. a spot just opened in the original league with Justin,Zbt,badger etc...and the buy-in will be $400-$500 a team.

ZBTHorton 07-16-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$400 buy-in please

[/ QUOTE ]

Kramer...if your serious then pm me. a spot just opened in the original league with Justin,Zbt,badger etc...and the buy-in will be $400-$500 a team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the one I won? Or the keeper league?

CharlieDontSurf 07-16-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$400 buy-in please

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the one I won? Or the keeper league?

[/ QUOTE ]

the one u luckboxed yr way to a win in
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

07-16-2007 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$400 buy-in please

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am indeed serious. What are the details of the league? Can you post in the thread (i.e., participants, rules, payouts, league format, etc.)

CharlieDontSurf 07-16-2007 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$400 buy-in please

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am indeed serious. What are the details of the league? Can you post in the thread (i.e., participants, rules, payouts, league format, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

ill pm u it

0evg0 07-16-2007 11:29 PM

lol I was totally busto at this time last year and couldn't even handle sparing $100 to enter

now i want to pay kramer to have his spot in the $500 league

yaaaaaaaaay improvement

07-16-2007 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol I was totally busto at this time last year and couldn't even handle sparing $100 to enter

now i want to pay kramer to have his spot in the $500 league

yaaaaaaaaay improvement

[/ QUOTE ]

And sadly, now I'm pretty much online busto and am only playing because I assuming that I will win the MTTC Fantasy Baseball League.

Oh, the irony.