Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Home Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   stealing my money (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=452124)

lef1000 07-16-2007 01:44 AM

stealing my money

long story short
i play in this game every other day
and usualy make money from it
its a small stakes game where typical buy in is $20 but by the end of the night there is usaly $200 total.

during cash out my "friends" basicaly screwed me out of half my winnings and told me that they dont owe me [censored] and drove away.

whats my line here? obc im not playing with them again but what do i do in this situation?

pfapfap 07-16-2007 01:56 AM

Re: stealing my money

You cry about not having $50 or whatever it was. Not much else to do. It's not worth getting too worked up over in the long run.

Out of curiosity, what happened? How'd it go down?

lef1000 07-16-2007 02:05 AM

i know but recently everyone has been taking advantqage of me
i know it was onlyh $40 but still...
Well basicaly they all said that they didn't know wat happend and that someone screwed up the pot. and i started gettin pissed and i told them that at least give me $20 more andthey said no and since i was the "big winner" i shouldnt "be a bitch". i cant play with these cats ever again (even though their horrible).

i have been playin with them for half a year and they seem like decent kids. I guess there not. I have proabably made $500 of them in the past 6 months, but it isnt the money it's the fact that they screwed me over... i dunno maygbe i should just take it as a loss and get over it, i am just sick of turning the other cheek.

vixticator 07-16-2007 02:09 AM

Nothing you can do here. Just don't play with them ever again.

johnepv 07-16-2007 02:25 AM

Just don't play with them ever again!!!!!!!!

ericmalone 07-16-2007 02:41 AM

put sugar in their gasoline tank and cut their tires, but don't get caught

pfapfap 07-16-2007 02:46 AM

I'd steal from you too if every conversation requires so many teeth to be pulled. Details, man.

dcasper70 07-16-2007 08:46 AM

We've all played in a game or two where the pot got messed up, it happens. You've been the big winner, they are fish.

Stop bitching. Be gracious about the $40 you've just 'donated'. Continue to play with them, but keep a closer eye on the money. Keep pulling in your $100/month.

And stop referring to people as 'cats'. Unless you're like 80.

Khabbi 07-16-2007 09:25 AM

You might want to make a short story long if you want any useful advice. Who's in charge of the pot? What happened between the time you bought in and they "drove away"?

DavidNB 07-16-2007 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
long story short
i play in this game every other day
and usualy make money from it
its a small stakes game where typical buy in is $20 but by the end of the night there is usaly $200 total.

during cash out my "friends" basicaly screwed me out of half my winnings and told me that they dont owe me [censored] and drove away.

whats my line here? obc im not playing with them again but what do i do in this situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Need more details. If there was only one player touching the money, then they would have to cover it. If everyone was touching it, by buying in the chips themeselves, then the winners should cover the loses.