Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Sam Farha denies Yellowsub a $5k flip @ Shintaro on his 21st birthday (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=451477)

Clayton 07-15-2007 06:59 AM

Sam Farha denies Yellowsub a $5k flip @ Shintaro on his 21st birthday

Dont know if this counts as beat, brag, or variance, so here we go anyways:

Party of 11 celebrating yellowsub's 21st birthday at Shintaro (hibachi place @ the bellagio). Excellent place, btw. Anyways right before deserts come out, Farha walks through the restaurant towards the back patio by the fountains with 3 gentleman who could do well as stand-ins for The Godfather part 4.

(as an aside, the table next door had traheho and pimpownage which involved credit card roulette, and also nearby was chau giang's entire family. apparantly shitaro is bumping)

Anyways, Farha is out talking with his mobster-looking assailants, and the idea comes up to offer a flip for a flag with Sammy. Jeff spent the first part of his 21st birthday playing 5/10 PLO at the Wynn 25k deep, making 4k, and them promptly playing high stakes slots and pulling a $2000 score because thats how goddam good yellowsub runs.

The plan is settled and as Sammy walks back towards the front a friend of Jeffs stops Sammy politely and asks if he'll grant yellowsub his 21st birthday wish by flipping for 5k. Farha is sorta laughing like "R U serious??" but then he sees yellowsub's 5k chip and is then like "Oh, U are in fact serious".

Had it just been all of us 21 year olds I think Sammy would have done it, but yellowsub jokingly said "It's my last 5 thousand!" and yellowsubs parents were with us at the dinner . "Five thousand?", says Sammy. "Boy, when I was your age I did not even have five dollars in my pocket!"

After some more begging Sammy politely declines and tells yellowsub to keep his flag. I think had Sammy not thought he would have broken some poor kid's bankroll and instead was actually flipping with a luckbox who shipped an EPT event for $1mil, he would have definitely done it.

As such, yellowsub is now drunk at the mirage because he didnt want a table at pure since its 98 degrees outside at 2am. and he has to settle for his best birthday present being a decline of $5k flippage by Sam Farha.

R U SERIOUS?

monkover 07-15-2007 07:03 AM

Re: Sam Farha denies Yellowsub a $5k flip @ Shintaro on his 21st birth

brag obv

and first

SpiritBreaker 07-15-2007 07:03 AM

Re: Sam Farha denies Yellowsub a $5k flip @ Shintaro on his 21st birthday

Sam Farha BUSTO?

Clayton 07-15-2007 07:03 AM

Also of note:

We have been to the Bellagio 7 times. 6 times, we have seen Sam Farha playing blackjack.

Those 6 times, he has had 3 women with him @ the blackjack table.

Those 6 times, no woman was a repeat visitor.

Also, not once was he sitting below 700k. He enjoys having some sloppy stacks of cranberris and shuffling flags. tonight he was betting two different hands for 10k apiece. Dunno how he ended up.

1968 07-15-2007 07:06 AM

next time offer him a 500K flip. then see what he says..5K is like poo change.

Jackal69 07-15-2007 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also of note:

We have been to the Bellagio 7 times. 6 times, we have seen Sam Farha playing blackjack.

Those 6 times, he has had 3 women with him @ the blackjack table.

Those 6 times, no woman was a repeat visitor.

Also, not once was he sitting below 700k. He enjoys having some sloppy stacks of cranberris and shuffling flags. tonight he was betting two different hands for 10k apiece. Dunno how he ended up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sammy is a pimp...

Chump Change 07-15-2007 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sam Farha BUSTO?

[/ QUOTE ]

i loled

catcher193 07-15-2007 08:19 AM

Sam Farha doesn't play without an edge

SEABEAST 07-15-2007 08:38 AM