Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WPEX went to 75% contributed rakeback? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=451144)

krazyace5 07-14-2007 06:06 PM

WPEX went to 75% contributed rakeback?

How did I miss this news?

Anyway does this mean they are going to start improving and marketing the site?

jafeather 07-14-2007 06:10 PM

Re: WPEX went to 75% contributed rakeback?

FTW

Guthrie 07-15-2007 01:04 AM

You missed this news because the mods on this forum have decreed that all posts concerning Wpex get shoved into one or two long threads each month that nobody reads because every post in the thread is titled "Re: Wpex monthly thread #2 of 3."

It's like having to pick up the phone every 60 seconds even when it's not ringing just to see if someone called.

karkstark1 07-15-2007 01:38 AM

I thought that they had not moved to contributed yet

Pokeraddict 07-15-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You missed this news because the mods on this forum have decreed that all posts concerning Wpex get shoved into one or two long threads each month that nobody reads because every post in the thread is titled "Re: Wpex monthly thread #2 of 3."

It's like having to pick up the phone every 60 seconds even when it's not ringing just to see if someone called.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a great idea and stopped a bunch of the WPEX spam. To the OP, they changed it on July 2nd.

mattw 07-15-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a great idea and stopped a bunch of the WPEX spam. To the OP, they changed it on July 2nd.

[/ QUOTE ]

those monster threads are a mess because posters are not smart enough to change the subject according to the topic they wanna discuss.

mayday4379 07-15-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why not condense all the "Full Tilt stole my money" or "I found another bot" posts?

Guthrie 07-15-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Simple solution: Delete the spam and ban the spammers. Stop punishing everybody else forever because a few morons spammed a year ago.

When Wpex changed to 75% rakeback, that's legitimate news that should have its own thread. People shouldn't have to be forced to open the sludge thread every day and wade through the "re: offical Wpex thread" responses on the chance that Wpex might have changed their rakeback policy.

Mike Haven 07-15-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
those monster threads are a mess because posters are not smart enough to change the subject according to the topic they wanna discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you reading in Threaded mode? Try Flat like everyone else - you don't even notice the titles.

I don't see any difficulty in scan-reading the monster threads every few days or so, to see if something I'm interested in is being discussed. Whereas it really used to piss me off to see the same posts repeated every few days because information on a popular subject such as WSEX was so scattered before the thread became popular for those interested in keeping it in one place for easy reference that either nobody Searched or they couldn't find stuff easily.

I can accept your point only if you try to read an entire monster thread in one sitting, but, then again, if you're that interested in a subject you probably want to see all information in one place, and if you can't find it, asking in that thread where others have a similar interest has to be the best solution, imo.

Pokeraddict 07-15-2007 06:58 PM

I don't see how Full Tilt threads compare. I don't recall endless pointless spammy threads about Full Tilt.