Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The next UFC champion- Patrik Antonius? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=449970)

bones 07-13-2007 02:48 AM

The next UFC champion- Patrik Antonius?

While shooting a spot for a potential new reality show at Xyience MMA Training center in Vegas, I was talking to one of the instructors about whatever. He tells me that he just had a poker player in the other day who wanted to start training there. "Some guy from Sweden. Don't remember his name, but he pulled up in a sick Aston Martin." "Patrik Antonius?" "Yeah yeah! Patrik! He said he wanted to start coming in and start training with us. He any good?"

misfitscollector 07-13-2007 02:50 AM

Re: The next UFC champion- Patrik Antonius?

sweden?? must be someone else

Daliman 07-13-2007 02:54 AM

RU gonna MMA Bones? Turning you into a fighting machine would be an interesting challenge....

Boredom 07-13-2007 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
RU gonna MMA Bones? Turning you into a fighting machine would be an interesting challenge....

[/ QUOTE ]

"Challenge"? PA?

*does not compute*

In fact, I have no doubt Fedor Emilienenko and Cro-Cop will have announced their retirement by noon tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

*Edit* Just realized my first comment makes absolutely no sense in the context of the quote. LOL was rushing to get to the second part. Since I can't think of anyway to make the Fedor and Cro-Cop bit stand on its own, the whole thing remains eff it.

bones 07-13-2007 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Def not. I'm in soo much pain now. If you're still in town, you can probably see video of most of us in the cage.

Daliman 07-13-2007 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Def not. I'm in soo much pain now. If you're still in town, you can probably see video of most of us in the cage.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, just got home, but up it to youtube!

g-p 07-13-2007 03:15 AM

if antonius gets into this ill beat the [censored] out of him 50 times straight, quote me on this

dollerAday 07-13-2007 04:36 AM

weren't you the guy jordan berkowitz was going to murder? beating antonius... i think not.

chicken10der 07-13-2007 04:49 AM

sweet, this will be the only way for many 2p2ers to live out their dream of being manhandled by PA

Distillery 07-13-2007 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sweden?? must be someone else

[/ QUOTE ]