Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   AKs (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=449312)

JJack 07-12-2007 10:06 AM

AKs

V: only 15 hands - 60/26.6/0.93

0.15/0.30 Fixed-Limit Hold'em <font color="blue">(10 handed)</font>
Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="grey">UTG folds</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="grey">UTG+2 folds</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="grey">3 folds</font>, BU calls, SB calls, <font color="grey">BB folds</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (9.0 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="red">SB bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="grey">BU folds</font>, <font color="red">SB 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="red">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (10.5 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="red">SB bets</font>, <font color="grey">UTG+1 folds</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

River: (14.5 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="red">SB bets</font>, <font color="orange"> Hero ??? </font>

<ul type="square">What are u doing here?[/list]Final Pot: 16.5 BB

jhuttunen 07-12-2007 10:11 AM

Re: AKs

Raise?

99, 22? I dont think so.

KitCloudkicker 07-12-2007 10:14 AM

my 1st reaction was that you are overplaying your hand.

looking more carefully, i think you've played it well to this point. Notice that the K on the flop is the Kd, and the flush draw is the other two cards (clubs).

thus, there is a high probability that the sb has a hand like KcJc or KcQc for top pair + flush draw on the flop. he doesnt have a set, as a set would have 3 bet the turn.

there is a small probability that he has K9.

that being said, i think i still play it safe here and call the river bet - i think a raise is getting too adventurous, and you dont want to have to fold to a 3 bet.

Riku 07-12-2007 10:30 AM

I think i just call from the turn.

bobbyshaw 07-12-2007 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raise?

99, 22? I dont think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

reasoning?

villain has hit this board with low pair or weak suited. range on 99 or K9s and with single pair would call this river bet. more than 50% of time am beaten.

hello by the way. noob, so expecting all carpal/pooh-bahs et al to shoot me down [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] However, i am just trying to get my first post out of the way.

RemyXO 07-12-2007 10:57 AM

Call river and note what he is donking three streets into preflop raiser with. Usually it's trouble, but some will do it with TPNK a lot. Other streets played just fine.

Bobby, welcome to the circus! Weak suited is not leading all streets, unless he forgot to take his medication.

bobbyshaw 07-12-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Weak suited is not leading all streets, unless he forgot to take his medication.

[/ QUOTE ]

bloody good point. thanks for catching me on that.

Guitierez 07-12-2007 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

villain has hit this board with at least two pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

If TPTK is good here, I'll move to Party and play nothing but 0.15/0.30 for the rest of all times.

KitCloudkicker 07-12-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

villain has hit this board with at least two pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

If TPTK is good here, I'll move to Party and play nothing but 0.15/0.30 for the rest of all times.

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont think he'd do this with KcTc, KcJc, KcQc?

halpgr 07-12-2007 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think i just call from the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]