Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Collin Moshman, tell us who you are (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=448745)

TheNoodleMan 07-11-2007 04:42 PM

Collin Moshman, tell us who you are

I don't intend for this come off as harsh but tact is not my strong suit.

Collin,
we understand that you have written a book about SNGs and that 2+2 will be publishing it soon. Beyond that and a few posts of questionable merit, we know nothing about you. The fact that we have no idea who you are, coupled with the fact that everything on SNGs published to date has been trash, has led the majority of the forum to be very skeptical of you and your book.

If you don't mind, there are some things that most of us would like to know about you, including:

-How long have you been playing poker seriously?
-Is poker your sole/primary source of income?
-When did you start playing SNGs?
-How many SNGs have you played? What sites? What buy-ins? What were your results?
-Do you care to share any of your online screen names?
-What fundamental problems do you see in previous SNG publications?
-Why should a reader of this forum buy your book?

and finally

- If you were placed unarmed in the center of a basketball court, how many 5 year old children could you take on in a fight to the death. The 5 year olds would be unarmed but have 1 day of training in how to take down a grown man.

Answers to these questions could go a long way towards curbing the undertones of hostility that you have undoubtedly noticed.

I eagerly await your reply.

Kevin8423 07-11-2007 04:49 PM

Re: Collin Moshman, tell us who you are

[ QUOTE ]

- If you were placed unarmed in the center of a basketball court, how many 5 year old children could you take on in a fight to the death. The 5 year olds would be unarmed but have 1 day of training in how to take down a grown man.

[/ QUOTE ]

And in the case you were armed, would you choose a bat or a knife as your weapon?

What if you fought them one at a time and you were both armed?

If they were ninjas?

RRizGod 07-11-2007 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I eagerly await your reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

cakewalk 07-11-2007 05:06 PM

go noodleman go go

DerrtySlime 07-11-2007 05:08 PM

for some reason this guy strikes me more as a theorist, rather than an awesome player with a great sng record but who knows.

King Car 07-11-2007 05:26 PM

This thread has potential.

- K

cakewalk 07-11-2007 05:27 PM

he's the product of not learning ICM

Slim Pickens 07-11-2007 05:41 PM

I've ordered the book and when I get it I'll review it. I could really give a flying care about "who" the author is. If the book is good I'll say it's good and if it sucks I'll say it sucks.

skipperbob 07-11-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've ordered the book and when I get it I'll review it. I could really give a flying care about "who" the author is. If the book is good I'll say it's good and if it sucks I'll say it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've met the author of the "OP"...He's a moeron [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

CmnDwnWrkn 07-11-2007 05:45 PM

More questions about your SNG history:

1) How many times have you been arrested? How many convictions?

2) Choose your drug of choice from the following list: 1) Heroin, 2) Cocaine, 3) Meth, 4) PCP, 5) LSD, 6) Mushrooms.

3) At what age did you lose your virginity?

4) Ten children is A LOT of children. Do you regret your decision to have this many kids?

5) Who is your favorite adult film star?

6) Who is Colin Moshman? (in ten words or less)