Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Bodog checks (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=448453)

booker_one 07-11-2007 10:31 AM

Bodog checks

I CANNOT FREAKING STAND HOW THEY ADVERTISE ON THEIR SITE THAT IT WILL TAKE AN AVERAGE OF 20 DAYS TO GET YOUR CHECK VIA COURIER. SO....IN ORDER TO MAKE UP FOR MOST PEOPLE GETTING THEM IN 30 BUSINESS DAYS ARE THERE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE THEM IN 10 OR LESS???? I DOUBT IT. I STILL DO NOT HAVE A FREAKING TRACKING NUMBER AND IT HAS BEEN 21 BUSINESS DAYS!! SCREW YOU BODOG. QUIT ADVERTISING THE 20 BUSINESS DAY THING.

Grisgra 07-11-2007 10:34 AM

Re: BODOG CHECKS

I just recived a check sent in the mail . . . but not from Bodog -- it was from someone living in the area who said they were sent the check accidentally. Lovely. I wonder how many other checks for 2k have been sent to the wrong address.

On that note, while Bodog customer service has been very nice/pleasant in trying to help me resolve my payout issues (I don't care that it takes a month to get the $$, I just want to make sure I get it), their ECommerce dept. seems to have some super-crappy record keeping and hasn't been helpful at all in tracking what has and hasn't been sent, cashed, etc.

selurah 07-11-2007 11:33 AM

You don't need to type in all caps to get a point across.

booker_one 07-11-2007 01:53 PM

I know that. Thanks for taking the time to write on this thread to point that out.

farmslicer7 07-11-2007 02:07 PM

i'm about 99% sure they aren't handing out tracking numbers anyways. They just show up at the door.

PokeyReese 07-11-2007 02:14 PM

I requested a check on June 10, yesterday I received the fedex tracking number and accoring to fedex the check should be arriving sometime today.

booker_one 07-11-2007 03:19 PM

That's good news then because I cashed mine out the same day i think. I don't have a problem with waiting a month for my money....the problem i have is them blowing smoke out of their ass about how long it will take.

People_Mover 07-11-2007 03:22 PM

Re: Bodog checks

Got a fed ex tracking number and a check yesterday. No problems with the Dog woof woof

ClevelandWasp 07-11-2007 10:41 PM

There should probably be an "official" Bodog payout thread. I requested a check by courier on 6/6 and received on 7/10. I like Bodog a lot, but I'm out until this is resolved. I understand why they can't do electronic transfers, but 34 days for them to write me a check is not acceptable.

j2zooted 07-11-2007 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There should probably be an "official" Bodog payout thread. I requested a check by courier on 6/6 and received on 7/10. I like Bodog a lot, but I'm out until this is resolved. I understand why they can't do electronic transfers, but 34 days for them to write me a check is not acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this one?