Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Poker Tracker not getting all of my hands? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=447927)

mrjetguy 07-10-2007 06:37 PM

Poker Tracker not getting all of my hands?

I've used Poker Tracker for several years and have always thought that it has missed a few of my hands from each session. Out of laziness I never bothered to figure out what was going on. But today, I was playing some NL of FTP use the autoimport as always and during the session I lost my stack on a hand. After I got done playing, I went into PT to find that hand and it wasn't there! Also I could tell from the profit number that the hand in question was missing. I'm almost certain that I'm not doing anything to filter out certain hands. According to FTP I played 180 hands during the session but PT only recorded 174.

Also, I still have FTP and PT open and running so it's not like I'm closing them before all the hands can import or something. Any ideas as to WTF is going on. It's pretty important not to miss any hands so this is a pretty big problem imo.

Thanks

jukofyork 07-10-2007 06:50 PM

Re: Poker Tracker not getting all of my hands?

[ QUOTE ]
I've used Poker Tracker for several years and have always thought that it has missed a few of my hands from each session. Out of laziness I never bothered to figure out what was going on. But today, I was playing some NL of FTP use the autoimport as always and during the session I lost my stack on a hand. After I got done playing, I went into PT to find that hand and it wasn't there! Also I could tell from the profit number that the hand in question was missing. I'm almost certain that I'm not doing anything to filter out certain hands. According to FTP I played 180 hands during the session but PT only recorded 174.

Also, I still have FTP and PT open and running so it's not like I'm closing them before all the hands can import or something. Any ideas as to WTF is going on. It's pretty important not to miss any hands so this is a pretty big problem imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you close the table before that hand was over? If so and IIRC, FT only saves the HH files out at the end of the hand and if you leave early you won't have the hand saved for PT to import.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

mrjetguy 07-10-2007 07:27 PM

I rebought after that hand, so the table didn't close. Also I have PT version 2.16.02b if that means anything to people.

mrjetguy 07-10-2007 07:41 PM

I just updated PT because apparently PT was having a problem importing some FTP hands after FTP changed the way some hand histories were recorded or something. So hopefully this will fix the current problem.