Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   sex spew or standard (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445369)

kekedarius 07-07-2007 04:19 PM

sex spew or standard

Seat 1: xxx (28.52 in chips)
Seat 3: xxx (36.70 in chips)
Seat 4: xxx (251.80 in chips)
Seat 7: Hero (262.00 in chips)
Seat 9: Villain (262.96 in chips)
Seat 10: xxx (96.29 in chips)
xxx: posts small blind $1
xxx: posts big blind $2
Dealt to Hero [ A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ]
xxx: calls
xxx: folds
Hero: raises to $9
Villain: calls
*** FLOP *** [ 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ] ~$21
Hero: bets $16
Villain: calls
*** TURN *** [ Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ] ~$52
Hero: checks
Villain: bets $52.25
Hero: raises to $161

Villain is a retard running something like 35/10/2.5. No real reads on him yet, but a few hands ago I I had KQ on K63 flop, and he min raised me, half pot the turn, and checked through the river with ace high. So he's probably a huge spewbox. I normally double barrel here, but I didn't want to be shoved on with JT or something, so I opted to put him to the big decision.

lank4ever 07-07-2007 04:59 PM

Re: sex spew or standard

I like it. I vote standard against this guy (someone who will bet a lot of hands here that can't stand a raise).

rebuyboy 07-07-2007 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I normally double barrel here, but I didn't want to be shoved on with JT or something

[/ QUOTE ]
assuming ur calling a shove, you want this.

kekedarius 07-07-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I normally double barrel here, but I didn't want to be shoved on with JT or something

[/ QUOTE ]
assuming ur calling a shove, you want this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops, I thought there was a T out there. Pretend I said J9, which makes the hand pretty neutral EV if I call (I think).

fees 07-07-2007 07:33 PM

its ok, players this call are often spewy and call alot, this is better vrs thinking players

kekedarius 07-07-2007 09:39 PM

bumpin for the evening crew

13_Xerxes 07-07-2007 09:44 PM

He bets the pot, so he probably don't fold here...

I prefer lead again this turn (and probably fold to a push, cause my A et K will be not good...).

Reni 07-07-2007 10:19 PM

I like it if you think he'll bet a good % of the time. In fact I might take this line with hands with less equity than yours too as his bet here is normally FOS IMO.

ASC-what 07-07-2007 10:21 PM

yeah, he pot the turn, so I don't think that you have alot of FE here.
normally I would double barrel here, but c/c isn't bad either

kekedarius 07-07-2007 11:03 PM

I thought he was being super strong too, but why would he wait until I check to show strength? You think if he had 9x/draws/sets/anything he would jam on that flop, or check behind the turn for pot control. Of course, I can't put bad play past him since he hasn't shown to be very good, but I still thought his line was strange and looked so much like a float. Plus, it's going to be hard for him to continue with less than two pair (again, two pair+ would have be all over the flop), and even if he does we have a lot of equity anyways.