Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Mom caught me with my dick stuck in the vacuum cleaner (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445346)

I Love Mr Slope 07-07-2007 03:50 PM

Mom caught me with my dick stuck in the vacuum cleaner

Please be kind this is my first ever beat post.

I just got my first girlfriend recently. We started sleeping together and she's a bit more experienced than me (22 years older, actually [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ) and told me kinda kindly but truthfully that my dick isn't so big.

Anyways, I told my bro what she'd mentioned and he said he used to have a below-average size too but he made it bigger by putting it up the nozzle of the vaccum cleaner and turning it onto suck.

So this afternoon I took the cleaner out the closet and first off I should tell you there's a problem with this cleaner. A few months back, I gave Lulu our cat a bowl of really creamy porridge and she [censored] it out all sloppy in the downstairs living area. My parents were away and I was scared I was gonna get into [censored] so I hoovered it up with this vacuum cleaner. Ever since then, there's this really bad smell round the house whenever anyone cleans and my parents can't work out why [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So I take the vacuum cleaner up to my room and on the way past the bathroom, I take one of my mom's dirty bras from out the washing basket so I can tie it over my nose and mouth like a surgical mask and hopefully keep the smell of stale cat [censored] outta the way.

I get into my bedroom, plug it in place my dick in the nozzle and turn the machine on. Good [censored] God. I'm rock hard within 20 seconds and feel I could blow my load right there down the vacuum cleaner - it feels soooooooo sweet. Just then, my mom comes through the front door - she's back from Woolworths and has got me some new pants for school and yelling for me to come get them. I turn the vacuum off and tell her I can't just yet and as I try to pull out my dick's really swelled up and totally stuck in the hole and I just can't get it out.

So I hear my mom coming up the stairs and I'm yelling "just wait a minute" but because I've got one of her bras over my face she can't hear me very well and I'm kinda muffled. She opens the door, goes bright red, SCREAMS, drops the pants and runs downstairs.

She won't talk to ne now but says she's gonna have a proper discussion about it when my dad gets home in about 2 hours time. wtf am I gonna do [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

BillNye 07-07-2007 03:54 PM

Re: Mom caught me with my dick stuck in the vacuum cleaner

lol

tisthefire 07-07-2007 03:54 PM

fail

blutarski 07-07-2007 03:55 PM

who said pattdownmaniac couldn't be replaced?

StarkNaked 07-07-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fail

[/ QUOTE ]

Develishhh 07-07-2007 03:57 PM

*done laughing*

Mind my asking how old you are?

Heavens_Myst 07-07-2007 03:57 PM

i did LOL even tho its fake

popeye18 07-07-2007 03:57 PM

I like to masterbate in front of a mirror. Nothing gets me off faster than myself, masterbating.

chopsuey169 07-07-2007 03:58 PM

Beat: i thought this was real when i read the title.

hra146 07-07-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
variance: i knew you were full of [censored] when i read the title.

[/ QUOTE ]