Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   It is impossible to get your sixth sense account canceled (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=444440)

Sponger. 07-06-2007 12:19 PM

It is impossible to get your sixth sense account canceled

Early this year I bought a new computer with windows vista and had problems with using sixth sense so I never used it again. I forgot to cancel my account, but in April I was out of the country and I received an email saying I had been charged $45 that month, and I decided to contact sixth sense and told them that I wanted my account to be canceled. I couldn't cancel it at that time because I was away from my computer, and even then I would have to download sixth sense again, remember my login information, etc etc. so I figured I could just email. A few months pass and I find out I am still being charged! I email them and say they say they will cancel it and also they gave me a refund for the months that I didn't use, which were returned to my card very quickly and I thought everything was over.

However, fast forward to right now when I received this email...

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sponger.,

The payment for your subscription to Sixth Sense Gold Subscription, 1 Month(s), $45.00/Mo failed because of a problem with your credit card. has
been notified of this failed payment.

We will try to make payment again on Jul 9, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, the reason that it didn't go through is because I lost my wallet and canceled that card, but my account still hasn't been several months after I asked them too.

I guess my advice to everyone is don't get a sixth sense account unless you want to pay for it every month for the rest of your life.

_Towelie_ 07-06-2007 12:49 PM

Re: It is impossible to get your sixth sense account canceled

[ QUOTE ]
I guess my advice to everyone is don't get a sixth sense account unless you want to pay for it every month for the rest of your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a tad harsh. Everyone makes mistakes, sometimes even in frequent succession.

kazana 07-06-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't cancel it at that time because I was away from my computer, and even then I would have to download sixth sense again, remember my login information, etc etc. so I figured I could just email.

[/ QUOTE ]
I canceled at least 3 times using the software - didn't help, either.
Only increasingly angry emails solved the problem eventually. I think it took me around 4 emails to get that crap stopped.

What's even better: After upgrading my account to silver, I suddenly got billed for two accounts. That also took several emails to get straightened out.

But to be fair, I got all the money they've billed incorrectly back without any delays. It just took them ages to get this seemingly basic stuff sorted out.

steel108 07-06-2007 04:02 PM

Im kind of in the same situation. I have emailed the guy and he keeps saying that its an error, but nothing is ever resolved. Pretty shady business.

SixthSense 07-06-2007 06:31 PM

Guys,

Sorry but I just moved, and its been very hectic lately. I have given every customer who has asked for a refund 100%. Its not always immediate, but it does get done.

Also, SWREG has caused immense problems by billing customers that have canceled. See the SS forums for details.

I will work through my email queue this Sat. If you haven't received an email from me by then, send me another email with your details.

-Ben

K䲰䮥n 07-06-2007 06:43 PM

n/m

Praetor 07-06-2007 07:00 PM

i managed it, after a bit of hassle

SixthSense 07-08-2007 02:50 PM

I just processed all refunds in my queue. If for some reason yours wasn't processed, please email support@sixthsensepoker.com with your details.

-Ben

Sponger. 07-15-2007 06:26 PM

I just Sent a PM to SixthSense asking him again to cancel my subscription and he asked me if I tried doing it through the SixthSense client.

Pathetic.

They don't even pay attention to their own customers again and again and again and again. I'd urge you all to cancel your subscription but we all know that wouldn't do any good.

steel108 07-15-2007 10:08 PM

I have sent 4 emails to that guy. He responded with an email telling my SN and password! WTF! I sent another email pointing out what he did and still haven't heard back.